|Annette Philip Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Annette Philip is an Indian singer, musician, composer, and producer who is the founder and director of the Berklee Indian Ensemble at Berklee College of Music.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Annette studied at Delhi University‘s Lady Shri Ram College for Women from 2000 to 2003, where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in Journalism. Later, in 2006, she enrolled at the Berklee College of Music and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) in professional music.
Singer, Musician, Composer, Producer
- Father – Kandathil Pothen Philip
- Mother – Mary Philip
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent eyes
- She has a white streak in the front of her hair.
Annette Philip Facts
- Originally, Annette is from Kerala and is an only child born to Kandathil and Mary Philip.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a Voice Over Artist for Discovery Channel from 2000 to 2006.
- In July 2003, she became the founder and director of Artistes Unlimited which is a company based in New Delhi.
- She began working at the Berklee College of Music in January 2010, as their staff accompanist before going on to work as a faculty member in their voice department in May 2010. Finally, in January 2011, Annette became the founder and artistic director at Berklee.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on July 1, 2012.
- Over the years, Annette has been presented with various awards including “Woman of the Year” in 2016 from the India New England Foundation and “Artist of the Year” in 2018 from the New England Choice Awards.
- She has worked with various well-known music artists including A. R. Rahman, Zakir Hussain, Angelique Kidjo, Buster Williams, Philip Bailey, Shreya Ghoshal, Jack DeJohnette, and Ysaye Barnwell.
- Annette is a bonafide sari connoisseur.
- She suffers from a condition called poliosis circumscripta which is the reason behind her streak of white hair.
Featured Image By Annette Philip / Instagram