|Romsha Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 25, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Romsha Singh is an Indian dancer and choreographer who is known for being a Dance Plus 6 finalist.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Romsha studied at NIIT, Malad West, Mumbai. She trained in dance at the Terence Lewis Dance Academy.
- Father – Jhapat Singh
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Romsha has dated –
- Nishant Daudiya – Romsha has been in a relationship with fellow dancer Nishant Daudiya. He is a senior dance teacher at the Terence Lewis Dance Academy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin upper lip
- Wide smile
Romsha Singh Facts
- She was raised in Maharashtra in a middle-class family.
- Romsha started taking an interest in dance at an early age.
- During Dance Plus 6, Romsha was cast as a contestant and made it into the finalists. While on the show, Romsha was on dancer, choreographer, and television personality Shakti Mohan‘s team.
- Partnering with dancer, actor, and television personality Gashmeer Mahajani, she appeared as a contestant on the 10th edition of the Hindi-language reality television show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2022. Some of the other contestants from the season included Amruta Khanvilkar, Dutee Chand, Ali Asgar, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Nia Sharma, Niti Taylor, Rubina Dilaik, Paras Kalnawat, Shilpa Shinde, to name a few.
Featured Image By Romsha Singh / Instagram