|Shakti Mohan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shakti Mohan is a renowned Indian dancer and actress who is widely known for winning Dance India Dance season 2 in 2010. She has more than 700k followers on Twitter, more than 8 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 700k subscribers on YouTube.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shakti attended Birla Balika Vidyapeeth in Rajasthan.
In 2006, she graduated with a Master’s degree in Political Science from St. Xavier’s College.
She received a scholarship from the Terence Lewis Dance Scholarship Foundation and completed her Diploma in 2009.
- Father – Brijmohan Sharma
- Mother – Kusum Mohan
- Siblings – Neeti Mohan (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Composer), Mukti Mohan
(Younger Sister) (Dancer, Actress), Kriti Mohan (Older Sister) (Shakti’s Manager)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shakti has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
However, she has dyed her hair colors like burgundy, light brown, etc.
- L’Oréal India
Shakti Mohan Favorite Things
- Food – Dal and Roti
- Cuisine – Indian
- Non-Alcoholic Drink – Lemonade
- Actor – Hrithik Roshan
- Judge On Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa – Madhuri Dixit
- Dancer In Bollywood – Madhuri Dixit
- Dancer In Hollywood – Beyoncé
- Dance Genres – Contemporary, Ballet, Waacking
Shakti Mohan Facts
- At the age of 4 years, she met with a terrible accident where a bike ran over her leg. According to doctors, she could never be able to walk without support but she nevertheless, made a full recovery.
- Initially, Shakti planned to be an IAS officer.
- Actress Mouni Roy is one of her closest friends and the two attended college together.
Featured Image by Shakti Mohan / Instagram