|Sudesh Lehri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sudesh Lehri is an Indian stand-up comedian, actor, performer, and television personality. He appeared as a contestant on the reality stand-up comedy series The Great Indian Laughter Challenge III in 2007 and concluded his journey as the 2nd runner-up, after Kapil Sharma and Chandan Prabhakar. Since then, he has been cast in a variety of shows which include the likes of Comedy Circus, The Kapil Sharma Show, Dekh India Dekh, Comedy Classes, Comedy Nights Bachao, Comedy Nights Live, and The Drama Company. In addition to that, he has also been a part of a number of Punjabi and Hindi films such as Ready, Wagah, Simran, Great Grand Masti, Total Dhamaal, Nikamma, Ghuggi Chhoo Mantar, Dil Sada Luteya Gaya, Hashar, Muskurake Dekh Zara, Ardab Mutiyaran, Welcome to Punjab, Akhiyaan Udeekdian, Bhavnao Ko Samjho, Naughty @ 40, Panjaban, Jai Ho, Munna Michael, and Tara Mira.
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Stand-up Comedian, Actor, Performer, Television Personality
Stand-up, Television, Film
Musical Comedy, Physical Comedy, Character Comedy
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sudesh Lehri has dated –
- Mamta Lehri – He is married to Mamta Lehri and the duo has been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Popularity for being one-half of the duo “Krushna-Sudesh”
Sudesh Lehri Facts
- He partnered with comedian and actor Krushna Abhishek (the duo popularly known as “Krushna-Sudesh”) and they went on to win 3 seasons of the Sony Entertainment Television comedy show Comedy Circus. They also won the “Popular Comedy-Duo” award at the Indian Television Academy (ITA) awards in 2015.
- In 2011, Sudesh Lehri appeared as Lehri in the Hindi-language masala film Ready. It serves as the official remake of the 2008 Telugu film of the same name and stars Salman Khan and Asin.
- Before making it in the entertainment industry, Sudesh Lehri did various odd jobs like selling tea, vegetables, kulfi, etc.
- He brought to life the character of Pandit Kaushal Chand Sharma in the 2014 Hindi-language political action drama film Jai Ho, starring Salman Khan, Tabu, Daisy Shah, Danny Denzongpa, and Aditya Pancholi. The film became the 6th highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2014.
- He made a cameo appearance as Ramse in the 2016 Hindi-language adult comedy film Great Grand Masti, the 3rd installment in the Masti film series after Masti (2004) and Grand Masti (2013).
- Sudesh Lehri played Bittu Bansal (Rinku’s father and Babbu’s father-in-law) in the Punjabi-language romantic comedy-drama film Ardab Mutiyaran in 2019. The film’s lead cast included Sonam Bajwa, Mehreen Pirzada, Ajay Sarkaria, and Ninja.
- He appeared as Altaaf in the 2019 Hindi-language adventure comedy film Total Dhamaal, starring Ajay Devgn, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi, Jaaved Jaaferi, Esha Gupta, Boman Irani, Johnny Lever, Sanjay Mishra, Pitobash Tripathy, and Manoj Pahwa. It is loosely based on the 1963 Hollywood film It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.
- In 2022, Sudesh Lehri was seen as Suresh Trivedi in the Hindi-language action comedy film Nikamma. The film is a remake of the 2017 Telugu film Middle Class Abbayi and stars Abhimanyu Dassani, Shirley Setia, and Shilpa Shetty.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0