|Neha Dhupia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1980|
Neha Dhupia is a well-distinguished Indian actress and beauty pageant winner who is best known for her appearance in the Hindi, Punjabi, Telugu, and Malayalam films. She is also noted to be the winner of the 2002 “Femina Miss India pageant.” Neha also has a huge fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than 3 million followers on Twitter, and more than 4.5 million followers on Facebook.
Neha Pradip Dhupia
Cochin, Kerala, India
Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Neha attended the Naval Public School in Cochin before transferring to Navy Children School in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Later, she studied at Jesus and Mary College from where she had attained an honors degree in History.
Actress, Model, Beauty Queen
- Father – Pradip Singh Dhupia (Naval Officer)
- Mother – Manpinder Dhupia (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Hardeep Dhupia (Brother)
Neha is represented by Rishi Thaker.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Post-pregnancy in 2018, she had gained weight and was circa 92 kg or 203 lbs.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Neha has dated –
- Angad Bedi (2018-Present) – Neha and actor Angad Bedi tied the knot with one another on May 10, 2018. They have a daughter named Mehr Dhupia Bedi (b. November 18, 2018). In July 2021, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sikh heritage.
- Almond eye shape
- High cheekbones
Neha has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Agi Speed
Neha Dhupia Facts
- She was raised in Kochi, Kerala by a family of Sikh heritage.
- Neha spent her teenage years in Delhi.
- She was crowned “Femina Miss India” at the 2002 beauty pageant. After that, Neha represented India at the “Miss Universe” 2002 beauty pageant in Puerto Rico and made it to the top 10.
- Neha began her acting career with a play called Graffiti in New Delhi.
- She had previously been featured in a film as a child alongside actor, producer, and singer Mohanlal in Minnaram in 1994.
- Neha made her Bollywood debut theatrical film appearance as Sapna in Qayamat: City Under Threat in 2003. She was cast alongside various known stars like Ajay Devgn, Arbaaz Khan, Suniel Shetty, Riya Sen, and Isha Koppikar.
- It is said that Neha had once made one of her co-stars from the film Dus Kahaniyaan (2007) wash his hand 5 times before shooting a scene.
- In October 2018, Neha spoke about her unborn child who had more clothes than her husband.
- She has a fetish for shoes and as of 2018, she had more than 600 pairs of shoes.
- As a model, Neha has walked the runway for various designers and brands such as Rohit Bal and D’damas.
- Besides her everyday routine, Neha also avidly works on humanitarian grounds supporting various charities. She raised 5 lakhs for the “Concern India Foundation” after running at the Mumbai Marathon in the past and also came to aid of the 2011 Sikkim earthquake victims.
- She is very fond of cooking vegetarian dishes.
- Neha is a huge fan of reading comic books.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0