|Mehreen Pirzada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1995|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Mehreen Pirzada is an Indian model and actress who broke into the Telugu cinema scene by starring in the super hit Krishna Gaadi Veera Prema Gaadha (2016) and continued by appearing in Kavacham (2018), the blockbuster F2-Fun and Frustration (2019), and many more films. Widely recognized as the “Face of Dove India,” she launched her Kollywood career with Nenjil Thunivirundhal (2017) and debuted in Bollywood with Phillauri (2017). The charming and versatile actress has amassed a fanbase of more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than a million followers on Twitter.
Mehreen Kaur Pirzada
Bathinda, Punjab, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
She attended Mayo College Girls’ School in Ajmer where she was a member of the Students’ Council. After that, she went to Pathways World School in Aravali and completed her high school.
- Father – Her father is an agriculturist and real estate broker.
- Mother – Her mother is a homemaker.
- Siblings – Gurfateh Pirzada (Younger Brother) (Model, Actor)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has endorsed numerous brands such as –
- Thums Up
Mehreen Pirzada Favorite Things
- First Crush And Star She Adores The Most – Salman Khan
- Interests – Traveling, Adventure
Mehreen Pirzada Facts
- She first walked the ramp at the age of 10 and bagged the title “Kasauli Princess” at a beauty pageant.
- When she was in school, she served for the NCC, was an active member of the International Rotary Club, and was also the Vice President at the School Interact Club.
- Mehreen is a pre-national air pistol shooter. She qualified for the nationals 2 times but was unable to attend the finals because of her school examinations.
- She was crowned as “Miss Personality South Asia Canada” in 2013.
- Before becoming an actress, she did modeling for famous designers through the Jemini Face Modeling company and appeared in numerous commercials in Canada and India.
- She is also a trained Bharatnatyam dancer.
- She is the Silver Recipient from the Duke of Edinburgh for Adventure and Trekking for her journey through Ganga and Yamuna up to Gomukh.
- Mehreen’s grandfather used to serve in the Indian Army.
- In Raja the Great (2017), she has played the role of a girl in depression who meets a blind man and he brings life and color into her life. She has stated that love is all about emotions and true love springs from the soul. The experience she gained from the film changed her as a person as she realized that normal people are unable to do things that visually challenged people are capable of.
- Mehreen has never considered language to be a problem as she has believed that emotions transcend barriers. She has felt lucky and proud to have worked in 3 languages at the initial stage of her career.
- She was once disturbed by a fan’s antics. He had got her name tattooed on the side of his neck and posted the image on Twitter, tagging her full name. She had immediately responded, requesting her fans never to do such actions that involve a lot of pain and she had stated that she will always love her fans unconditionally. Her tweet went viral and many netizens applauded her for her kind words and mature response.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0