|Shirley Setia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1995|
Shirley Setia is an Indian actor, singer, and social media personality who was referred to as “Bollywood’s Next Big Singing Sensation” when she was featured in Forbes Magazine. Over the years, she has worked with several noted artists including Atif Aslam, Jubin Nautiyal, Raftaar, Benny Dayal, Mame Khan, and Gurnazar Chattha. In addition to that, Shirley Setia has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in movies such as Maska, Nikamma, and Krishna Vrinda Vihari.
After graduating from school, Shirley Setia got enrolled at the University of Auckland.
Singer, Social Media Star, Actor
- Father – Her father is a businessman.
- Mother – Her mother is a homemaker.
- Siblings – Shane Setia (Younger Brother)
Shirley Setia has been represented by Onstage Talents.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite figure
- Fringed hairdo
- Shirley Setia has appeared in a TV commercial for YouTube India.
- In November 2017, she collaborated with Armaan Malik to launch a promotional campaign for Dairy Milk Silk. They even created a special video for the campaign.
Best Known For
- The popularity of the music covers that she often posts on her YouTube channel, which has more than 4 million subscribers and more than 380 million views on her videos
- Her strong presence on other social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 8 million followers
- Having collaborated with popular YouTube personalities such as Sanam Puri, Arjun, Darrel Mascarenhas, and Kurt Hugo Schneider
As a Singer
Shirley has released a couple of her singles via YouTube and iTunes.
In 2017, she recorded her first Bollywood song Disco Disco with Benny Dayal for the movie, A Gentleman.
She made her first film appearance by playing the role of Persis Mistry in the 2020 Hindi-language drama film Maska. She co-starred in the film alongside Manisha Koirala, Jaaved Jaaferi, Nikita Dutta, and Prit Kamani.
Shirley Setia Favorite Things
- Singers – Asha Bhosle, KK
- Food – Pizza
- Actors – Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
Source – Tomato Heart
Shirley Setia Facts
- She started her journey to social media fame in April 2012 by creating her official YouTube channel.
- For her first-ever live performance in 2011, she performed Iktara from the Bollywood movie Wake up Sid.
- Shirley got her first breakthrough after she managed to win a competition run by T-Series. She had recorded her cover of the song Tum Hi Ho from her house for the competition. She had recorded the cover in her pajamas and the popularity of the video led to her being labeled as “The Pyjama Popstar” by The NZ Herald News.
- While studying in school, she was very good at science and aspired to become an astronaut.
- After completing her university studies, she briefly worked as a publicity and marketing intern at the Auckland Council.
- When she was studying in high school, she was working as a part-time radio jockey at Radio Tarana.
- Her cover of Tera Chehra was praised by Adnan Sami, who has performed the original song.
- Alongside Abhimanyu Dassani and Shilpa Shetty, she co-starred as Natasha “Nikki” Singh in the 2022 Hindi-language action comedy film Nikamma, a remake of the 2017 Telugu film Middle Class Abbayi.
- Visit her official website @ shirleysetiaofficial.com.
Featured Image by Shirley Setia / Instagram
Dude if she is 5.3 then what’s the height of alia bhatt she is about 4.9