|Steven R. McQueen Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Steven R. McQueen is an American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Jeremy Gilbert in The Vampire Diaries, Jimmy Borrelli in Chicago Fire, and Kyle Hunter in Everwood. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Threshold, Without a Trace, CSI: Miami, Numb3rs, Home by Spring, Legacies, The Warrant, and Piranha 3D. For his acting skills, Steven has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Teen Choice Award.
Steven Chadwick McQueen
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Father – Chad McQueen (Actor / Producer)
- Mother – Stacey Toten (After remarriage – Stacia Robitaille)
- Siblings – Chase McQueen (Younger Half-Brother), Madison McQueen (Younger Half-Sister), Jessarae Robitaille (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Luc Robitaille (Stepfather) (Retired Ice-Hockey Player), Steve McQueen (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor), Neile Adams (Paternal Grandmother) (Filipina Actress)
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Steven R. McQueen dated –
- Chelsea Kane (2008-2009) – After separating from singer Joe Jonas, actress and singer Chelsea Kane started dating Steven in February 2008. They met on the set of Wizards of Waverly Place on the day of auditions. They were introduced to each other via series regular David Henrie. The couple separated in January 2009.
- Trisha Cummings (2009-2010) – Steven didn’t remain single for a long time. He soon started dating television personality, Trisha Cummings in 2009. Their relationship went until 2010.
- Malese Jow (2010) – In early 2010, Steven was rumored to be dating with actress and singer, Malese Jow. They had met on the set of TV series The Vampire Diaries after which they got close. By the summer of 2010, their relationship news had stopped coming.
- Candice Accola (2010) – McQueen had a fling with a year senior actress Candice Accola in July 2010 after meeting her on the set of “The Vampire Diaries”.
- Hillary Harley (2011-2013) – Steven and Hillary first met on the set of “The Vampire Diaries” in mid-2011 and they started dating from that time. After dating for two and a half years, the couple separated in December 2013.
- Dylan Penn (2013-2014) – American model and Sean Penn‘s daughter, Dylan Penn dated McQueen for a short time from December 2013 to February 2014.
- Alexandra Silva – Steven later started dating model Alexandra Silva. The couple announced their engagement on January 25, 2018. However, they later broke up and called off their engagement in May 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He has modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch in February 2014.
Best Known For
Playing one of the main characters, Jeremy Gilbert in The CW’s supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries since 2009.
He first appeared in a short film in 2006 titled Club Soda for his role as “the kid”.
First TV Show
Steven made his acting debut in 2005 with the CBS’ science fiction drama series Threshold for his role as Jordan Peters in an episode titled “Blood of the Children”.
Elisha Cuthbert (Canadian actress)
The Vampire Diaries’ star Steven R. McQueen was seen in a fab body in the later seasons on the series. He used to do his workouts for five hours in a day. Kickboxing and weight training were the main two exercises, he stresses upon.
Steven joked about his diet by saying that he only eats chicken and broccoli all the time.
Steven R. McQueen Favorite Things
- Food – In-N-Out burger
- TV Show – Dexter (2006-)
- Website – IMDb.com
- Movie – Splendor in the Grass (1961)
Source – Seventeen.com
Steven R. McQueen Facts
- Famous Spanish-American singer Enrique Iglesias is Steven’s distant relative. Enrique’s mom, Isabel Preysler (Filipino-Spanish socialite) is Steven’s paternal grandmother, Neile Adams’ niece.
- Steven’s dad Chad McQueen remarried author, model, actress Ali MacGraw in the past.
- His parents Chad McQueen and Stacey Toten were married from 1987 to 1990.
- In “Steven R. McQueen”, R stands for “Robitaille”, which is his mom’s surname after remarriage.
- Steven would like Samuel L. Jackson to play in the movie version of Steven’s own life.
- Stephen is the nephew of Terry McQueen.
- He is good friends with actress Cody Kennedy.
- He had his first kiss, when in fifth grade.
- Girls’ Eskimo jackets confuse Steven.
- Steven is a supporter of the nonprofit organization, Thirst Project, whose aim is to bring safe drinking water to the communities where it is not available.