|Kristen Doute Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kristen Doute is an American model turned actress, entrepreneur, blogger, and clothing designer who is best known for being cast as Katie Richter in Behind Your Eyes (2011), Emma in Blood on Canvas (2013), Scarlet in Cats Dancing on Jupiter (2015), and as herself in Vanderpump Rules. Besides that, she is also noted for her appearance in various other shows such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2011-2013) and Watch What Happens: Live (2015-2018). On the other hand, Kristen is also noted for her apparel brand James Mae and her blog Vegiholic. With time, the beautiful Kristen has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 850k followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Kristen Louise Doute
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kristen studied at Edsel Ford High School in Dearborn, Michigan in 2001.
Actress, Blogger, Entrepreneur, Clothing Designer
- Siblings – Logan Doute (Younger Brother), She has a sister.
- Others – James (Nephew), Mae (Niece)
Kristen is represented by –
- Bender-Spink, Inc.
- Ryan Revel of Good Fear Film + Management
- Jennifer Abel of PMK•BNC
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Kristen has dated –
- Tom Sandoval (2006-2012) – According to sources, Kristen started dating TV personality Tom Sandoval in 2006. The couple lived happily with one another and also entered Vanderpump Rules as a couple. However, soon after they made their way into the show, Kristen began to suspect things between her and Tom seemed to be off. Later, she found out that Tom had been having an affair with actress and model Ariana Madix. Upon confronting them about it, they both admitted to being in a relationship. However, 5 years later, the two had buried the hatchet between them and became friends with one another. She even posted a picture to her Instagram with him in August 2019, which was taken at Good Times at Davey Wayne’s.
- Jax Taylor – Brittany Cartwright‘s husband Jax Taylor was rumored to have been dating Kristen in the past. However, in 2019, things came to an end when Jax blocked her on Twitter. During season 2 of the Vanderpump Rules (2013-2014), actress Katie Maloney-Schwartz started the rumors about Jax and Kristen having slept with one another.
- James Kennedy (2013-2015) – Musical artist James Kennedy started dating Kristen in 2013. The couple started off strong but things soon began to turn upside down for them which soon turned into utter turmoil. Later, in 2015, James and Kristen decided to part ways leaving them with hatred for one another. When Kristen was asked if she loved James, she stated that “I’m completely shocked. James was a rebound, not a relationship,” she added that she empathized over him for supporting his family but did not like the fact that he would drink a lot.
- Brian Carter (2016-2019) – Kristen and photographer Brian Carter met one another through the dating app Bumble in 2016. The first person she went to was her friend actress Stassi Schroeder who happened to be a friend of hers and almost 25 others. They had also previously seen one another during the shoot of an episode on Vanderpump Rules. Skeptical of him already knowing her, Kristen stepped back at first as she thought that he was pretending to have not known her. However, after a while, the two finally began going on dates and simultaneously went public about it as well the following month. Despite being together for quite a while in September 2019, Kristen came forth publically stating that “Carter and I both know and have come to terms that our new label is friends – full of the utmost love and respect.” She did not quite say why they had made the decision to do so though.
- Brittany Cartwright (2016) – In 2016, a word about Jax Taylor’s wife Brittany Cartwright and Kristen’s intimacy began to spread like wildfire. The news was spread by none other than Jax himself who had stated that he saw the two sharing kisses. When asked if the news was true, Kristen stated that yes they did kiss as they were drunk but Brian Carter, her then-boyfriend was also present there at the time.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She prefers to highlight her red and dye it black.
- Triangular face shape
- Turned-up nose
- Plush lips
- Prominent eyes
- She has a tattoo on her forearm and on the side of her middle finger.
Through her social media, Kristen has done endorsement work for various brands including Witches Of Weho.
Best Known For
- Starring as Katie Richter in Behind Your Eyes (2011), Emma in Blood on Canvas (2013), Scarlet in Cats Dancing on Jupiter (2015), and as herself in Vanderpump Rules (2013–2020)
- Being cast in various other shows such as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (2011-2013) and Watch What Happens: Live (2015-2018)
- Founding her environmental friendly apparel brand James Mae
She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Katie Richter in the horror and thriller Behind Your Eyes in 2011. She was cast alongside well-noted stars like Frida Farrell and Tom Sandoval.
First TV Show
Kristen made her debut TV show appearance as “Herself” in the series of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2011. She worked along with the likes of actress Kyle Richards, Kim Richards, Ken Todd, Camille Grammer, Mauricio Umansky, and Lisa Rinna.
Kristen is a vegetarian, hence, opting for healthy green food and plenty of fruits. She also avoids eating junk food at any cost and instead enjoys cucumbers or watermelons. Besides being a vegetarian herself, she also encourages her fans and castmates to adopt healthy eating as well as putting an end to animal slaughter.
As of May 2019, she was going to the reputed AIR Aerial Fitness.
Kristen Doute Favorite Things
- Band – Fleetwood Mac
- Season on Vanderpump Rules – Season 5
Kristen Doute Facts
- She was raised in Detroit and she later moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.
- Growing up, Kristen wanted to be a marine biologist.
- Kristen had turned into a vegetarian for good when she was 11 years old. She brought upon this change as she could not bear the fact that she was eating meat despite being an animal lover.
- At Edsel Ford High School, Kristen took part in various stage productions organized there. She was also on her school’s cheerleading team during the year 1996. Back in 2003, Kristen became a cheerleading coach.
- She started her clothing line, James Mae in 2014. 4 years later, she partnered with actress Megan Mattox in 2018. As of 2019, her apparel brand was flourishing due to the fact that the people found it to be a great way to contribute to the betterment of nature by making clothes from recycled plastic and fabric scraps.
- In 2015, British restaurateur and entrepreneur Lisa Vanderpump fired Kristen from “SUR” on Vanderpump Rules. According to sources, Kristen had verbally asked her manager to leave her sight and later denied the accusations.
- During an interview with E! News in 2016, Kristen stated that she had bought an engagement ring for herself in order to see if “I don’t like this cut?”
- In 2017, Kristen Tweeted out to her fans that her sister was getting married in the following year.
- She is obsessed with singer and songwriter Stevie Nicks and the rock band Fleetwood Mac. She even has a tattoo of Stevie’s handwriting on her wrist.
- Kristen and TV personality Scheana Shay have the same kind of tattoos on their wrist.
- She has a blog titled Vegiholic on which she uploads content such as recipes and benefits of maintaining a healthy vegetarian diet.
- Kristen does consume alcohol. However, after a hangover, she prefers to hydrate herself with watermelon instead of french fries.
- In June 2020, Kristen and Stassi Schroeder were fired by Bravo from Vanderpump Rules because of their past racist remarks against former co-star Faith Stowers.
Featured Image By Kristen Doute / Instagram