Melbourne, Florida, United States
Ariana Madix went to the Flagler College and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in theatre and broadcasting.
She later got enrolled at the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Actress and producer
- Father – James Madix
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Jeremy Madix (Younger Brother)
Ariana Madix is represented by –
- Los Angeles based AKA Talent Agency
- Velocity Entertainment
- Advantage PR
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ariana Madix has dated
- Tom Sandoval (2013-Present) – Ariana started going out with reality TV star Tom Sandoval in 2013. They had met while working on the reality TV show, Vanderpump Rules. Their relationship blossomed as the show charted its course. At the start of 2018, it was reported that their relationship was going through a rough patch as they struggled to get intimate in the bedroom.
- In January 2018 episode of Vanderpump Rules, Madix opened up about her previous relationship. She revealed that before she started dating Sandoval, she was in an emotionally and mentally abusive relationship, which damaged her self-esteem and made her hate her body. She also blamed this particular relationship for the lack of intimacy in her relationship with Sandoval at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she is often seen with dyed blonde locks.
- High cheekbone
- Short cropped blonde hairdo
Ariana Madix has used her sizeable social media presence to promote many products and brands through her social media activity.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having appeared in the popular reality TV show, Vanderpump Rules.
- Having made several appearances in the comedy series, CollegeHumor Originals.
- Her mild popularity on the social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 1 million followers.
In 2010, Ariana made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Working It Out.
First TV Show
In 2009, Ariana Madix made her first TV show appearance in “The Morning After” episode of the comedy TV series, The CollegeHumor Show.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Ariana Madix Favorite Things
- Music Artists – One Direction, Britney Spears, and Drake
- Drink of Choice – Spicy margaritas and wine
- Body Part – Butt and stomach
- Girl Crushes – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Poehler, and Stella Maxwell
- Food – Fried green tomato eggs Benedict
Ariana Madix Facts
- She is a talented equestrian and has won a number of events. Her social media feed is littered with pictures of her with her favorite horses.
- While growing up, she used to play Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella at the Walt Disney World.
- In her free time, she loves to indulge in snowboarding.
- In 2016, she was included by the Maxim magazine in their annual Hot 10 list.
- She has won national level awards in jazz dance, cheerleading, and hip-hop dance.
- She has collaborated with Frankie Rose Cosmetics to launch her own range of lipsticks.
- Visit her official website @ arianamadix.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ariana Madix / Instagram