|Stassi Schroeder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1988|
Stassi Schroeder is an American television personality, podcast host, and model known for appearing on various TV shows like Vanderpump Rules and Queen Bees. She has done modeling work for popular magazines too and has endorsed various popular brands. She has a huge social media following with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Nastassia Bianca Schroeder
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Stassi Schroeder went to the Mount Carmel Academy. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Loyola Marymount University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Writing.
She also studied in the drama division at the NOCCA (New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts) for 3 years.
Plus, she has studied under Jeff Phillips, a noted screenwriter, producer, and director. She studied acting techniques of Michael Chekhov under actor Mark Krasnoff for 3 years as well.
Television Personality, Podcast Host, Fashion Blogger, Model
- Father – Mark Schroeder (Architect)
- Mother – Dayna Schroeder (Jewelry designer and owner of Georgi Jules Jewelry)
- Siblings – Hunter Schroeder (Younger Brother), Nikolai Schroeder (Younger Brother), Georgianna Schroeder (Younger Sister)
Stassi Schroeder is represented by True Public Relations.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stassi Schroeder has dated –
- Peter Madrigal (2010) – Stassi went out with TV star Peter Madrigal in 2010. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months. In March 2017, it was reported that they were all set to rekindle their relationship after they were seen kissing in an episode of the TV series, Vanderpump Rules. However, it turned out to be just a couple of kisses for the sake of TRP of the show.
- Jax Taylor (2011-2013) – Stassi started going out with reality TV star Jax Taylor in 2011. They dated for 2 years before going separate ways in 2013.
- Patrick Meagher (2013-2017) – Stassi officially started dating radio show host Patrick Meagher in the August of 2013. However, their relationship was fairly on and off in nature. Their first breakup occurred in July 2016 as they struggled to reignite the spark in their relationship. However, they got back together in May 2017 as they decided to give their relationship another try but it didn’t last beyond a couple of months and they broke up.
- Beau Clark (2018-Present) – In her appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen in February 2018, Stassi confirmed that she was dating advertising and commercial casting associate, Beau Clark. The speculation of her dating an unidentified man had been doing the rounds for a couple of weeks as they were seen together at a number of LA hotspots. Since opening up about their relationship, she has shared many of their images on her Instagram account.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Fuller Lips
- Blue eyes
Stassi Schroeder has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Chic Sketch
- Winc Wine
- Womanizer Shop
- Daily Vice
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in an important role in the reality TV series, Vanderpump Rules.
- Having appeared in the popular TV series, Queen Bees.
- Having done modeling work for popular magazines such as 944, Italian Vanity Fair, and US Weekly.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In September 2005, Stassi Schroeder made her first TV show appearance on the family adventure TV show, The Amazing Race.
In her interview with Daily Mail Australia, Stassi revealed that she relies on limiting her daily dietary intake to keep herself slim and trim. She claimed that she tries to eat only one meal per day. However, when she is out of Los Angeles for work-related commitments, she eats 3 regular meals.
Stassi Schroeder Favorite Things
- Guilty Food Pleasures – Cheeseburger, Pizza, Tacos, Hot Dog, Macaroni and cheese
- Color – Sky Blue
- Wine Club – Winc Wine
Source – Daily Mail, ET Online, Instagram
Stassi Schroeder Facts
- While studying in the senior year at high school, she was president of the drama school.
- In her senior class at high school, she was voted as the “Most Talented”.
- Her family home in New Orleans was destroyed in the havoc wrecked by Hurricane Katrina.
- In 2010, she was hired by Lisa Vanderpump to work as a server at her restaurants Villa Blanca and SUR.
- She launched her capsule collection in collaboration with accessories e-retailer Shop Primadonna in December 2014.
- In April 2017, she revealed that she had been diagnosed with Psoriasis, an autoimmune skin disease that is characterized by itchy, scaly, and red skin patches.
- Visit her official website @ juststassi.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Stassi Schroeder / Instagram