|KathleenLights Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1992|
KathleenLights is an American social media star and entrepreneur, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 4.5 million subscribers. On it, she publishes various makeup, beauty, health, and real-life videos. She has also founded brands, KL Polish, a cruelty-free nail polish in 2016, and Lights Label, with its best seller product, Lights Lacquer nail polish. Kathleen has also garnered a fanbase of more than 2.5 million subscribers on Instagram.
Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Social Media Star, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – She has a sister.
- Others – She has 2 niblings.
KathleenLights self-represents her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
KathleenLights has dated –
- Daniel “Danny” Fuentes (2010-Present) – She introduced Danny in her video Husband Tag on May 29, 2013, and stated that she married him on November 22, 2010. They met through Kathleen’s best friend Amelia who was Danny’s younger step-sister. Their 1st date was at the restaurant named Tattoo in Miami, Florida. He is a little more than 7 years older than her but a hateful part of her subscriber base tells her that Danny looks like her dad, which irks her a lot.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Cuban descent on both her maternal and paternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
Dewy, pale skin
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
KathleenLights has endorsed brands such as –
- Morphe Brushes
- Lights Label
- MakeUp Geek
- OFRA Cosmetics
- Jaclyn Cosmetics
KathleenLights Favorite Things
- Sandwich – Chicken
- Drink – Coffee
- Music Genre – The 80s
- Cereal Brand – Captain Crunch
- Sports Team – Miami Heat
Source – YouTube, Twitter Bio
- One of her catchphrases is “Das esspensive!”
- She read the typical traits of her zodiac sign, Aquarius, and immediately realized that she has nothing in common with them.
- Kathleen used to publish vlogs on her secondary channel, DaysOfOurLights but ceased all activity in August 2015.
- While collaborating with ColourPop Cosmetics, Kathleen has designed products such as Lumiere, Where The Light Is Eyeshadow Quad, Where the Night Is, Lumiere 2, Ultra Satin, and Aquarius.
- While working with Ofra Cosmetics, she designed lipsticks Miami Fever and Havana Nights in 2015.
- On September 1, 2017, she faced harsh backlash for using a racial slur (n-word) while playing a VR horror video game with Jaclyn Hill, who published the video to her Snapchat. Kathleen immediately said “don’t post that” in a low voice and later stated she was drunk. She took a short break from YouTube to contemplate on her mistake, which coincided with Hurricane Irma that affected South Florida.
- She is very passionate about wearing baseball caps and has done so throughout her life.
- Kathleen has 3 dogs named Cornelious, Selene, and Porter.
- She doesn’t like pizza but eats it because her husband orders it. She prefers Domino’s pizza, while, her husband prefers Pizza Hut.
- Kathleen always orders a Coke on a night out.
- According to her husband, she is a talented writer.
- She could eat a Big Mac and chicken nuggets from McDonald’s every day for the rest of her life and not get bored.
- She hates the Lucky Charm brand of cereals.
- Kathleen hates cake but if she has to eat it, she prefers an ice cream cake with vanilla.
- She suffers from anxiety.
- Kathleen has often collaborated with a fellow beauty YouTuber, JessiStyles.
- She used to wear an Invisalign brace to correct the position of her teeth.
- She hates being woken up, especially early, which is something that her husband does for no reason.
Featured Image by KathleenLights / Instagram