Lisa Deanna Rinna
Newport Beach, California, United States
Lisa Rinna went to the Hoover Elementary, Medford. After that, she got enrolled at the Hedrick Junior High School and then joined the Medford Senior High School from where she graduated in 1981.
After high school, she got admission at the University of Oregon to study drama. However, after she was denied entry in the advanced acting program, she decided to drop out of the university after her first term.
Lisa also took acting classes at The Joanne Baron DW Brown Studio.
Actress and talk show host
- Father – Frank Rinna
- Mother – Lois Rinna
- Siblings – She has 2 older stepsisters from her father’s first marriage.
- Others – Ernest Rinna (Paternal Grandfather), Lena Bartolo (Paternal Grandmother), Anthony J. DeAndrade (Maternal Grandfather), Sadie Elizabeth Ryder (Maternal Grandmother)
Lisa Rinna is represented by
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Rinna has dated –
- Todd Nelson – Lisa had a short-lived relationship with Canadian ice hockey player Todd Nelson.
- Peter Barton (1989) – Lisa started dating actor Peter Barton in the early months of 1989. However, their relationship didn’t last more than a couple of months.
- Harry Hamlin (1992-Present) – Lisa met her actor husband Harry Hamlin in 1992 while she was working at an eyeglass store. He was having dinner with the owner of the store and she had come into handover the keys of the store. That was the first day they met and talked. When they started going out, Harry was still married to his second wife, Nicollette Sheridan. However, they weren’t together and Nicollette was dating Michael Bolton, whom Lisa had thanked during an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. In 1997, they got married in the backyard of their Beverly Hills house. In 1998, she gave birth to a daughter, Delilah. In 2001, they welcomed their second daughter, Amelia. In course of their marriage, they have worked together in several TV shows and did a commercial for Depend undergarments.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Italian ancestry, whereas, she is of Portuguese and English descent on her mother’s side.
Short cropped hairdo
36-26-34 in or 91.5-66-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Lisa Rinna has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Taco Bell
- Depend “Silhouette” protective briefs for women
- The Flex Belt abs workout (alongside Adrianne Curry)
She has been featured in the print ads for
- Mars Inc’s M&M candies
- Depend Silhouette Protective Briefs.
She has appeared in an infomercial for Winsor Pilates.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Billie Reed on the NBC daytime series, Days of Our Lives.
- Playing the role of Taylor McBride in Fox series, Melrose Place.
In 1988, she made her first film appearance as Lucy Delacorte in action movie Captive Rage.
First TV Show
In 1990, Lisa made her TV show debut in the family comedy series Valerie (aka The Hogan Family) for her role as Annie Derrick.
Lisa Rinna has kept her incredible figure in perfect shape even in her 50s through a disciplined workout regime and clean eating habits. Her preferred mode of workout is yoga, which usually lasts for an hour. However, she likes to mix up her workout routine with Soul Cycle for spinning classes and even does hiking in her free time.
When she is traveling, her workout regime changes dramatically. If she is in a big and interesting city, she likes to walk for miles on end, which helps her explore the city as well as get her daily workout. Lisa also likes to use the gym in the hotel for a short and intense workout.
When it comes to diet, she follows a very simple mantra. Lisa tries to fill her body with good food. If she isn’t eating healthy and clean, she feels terrible about it. She believes that if she eats well, she looks good and feels good.
Overall, she has adopted gluten free diet since 2010. Also, she makes sure that she remains hydrated all day long.
Lisa Rinna Favorite Things
- Healthy Dish – White corn relish and Brazilian cheese bread
- Music Composer – Beethoven
- Movie – Gone with the Wind (1939)
- TV Show – 48 Hours Mystery
- Place – Positano, Italy
- Word or Phrase – Fabulous and I know
- Greatest Flaw – Insecurity
- Fictional Hero – Wonder Woman
- Fictional Villain – Catwoman
- Biggest Pet Peeve – Impatience
- Fantasy Profession – Rockstar
- Songs – Borderline (By Madonna), Too Hot (By Kool and the Gang), Tainted Love (By Soft Cell), I Will Always Love You (By Whitney Houston), Dream On (By Aerosmith)
- Authors – Norman Vincent Peale, Paulo Coelho, Eckhart Tolle
- Books – The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dicken, The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Source – Eat This, Simon and Schuster
Lisa Rinna Facts
- Lisa Rinna caused quite a stir in 1998 after she posed nude for the cover photoshoot for September issue of Playboy magazine while being six months pregnant.
- She collaborated with her husband Harry Hamlin to open a clothing boutique store, Belle Gray in Sherman Oaks. However, as they were busy with their careers, they decided to close the store in 2012.
- Lisa had a bad break up between the audition and call back for the Days of Our Lives. Due to the breakup, she decided to cut her hair short, which impressed the casting director and helped her bag the role.
- She got on the school cheerleading team in the junior year of her high school. In fact, she was known to have skinniest legs on the cheerleading squad.
- After the birth of her two daughters, she battled with postpartum depression.
- In July 2009, she published her self-help book, Rinnavation: Getting Your Best Life Ever, in which she shared tips on living a healthier and better life.
- Visit her official website @ lisarinna.com.
- Connect with Lisa on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.