|Nina Nesbitt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1994|
Nina Nesbitt is a Scottish singer and songwriter who came to the limelight with her single Stay Out (2013) that peaked at the number 21 position on the UK Singles Chart. She has released numerous other songs including Way In The World (2013) that had climbed up to the 55th place in the UK Singles Chart and The Best You Had (2017) that had garnered more than 40 million streams on Spotify. Nina has released a number of albums like The Sun Will Come Up, the Seasons Will Change (2019) as well as many EPs such as Life in Colour (2016) and The Apple Tree (2012) the latter having peaked at the number 6 position on the iTunes download charts after getting airplay on BBC Radio 1. She has also dropped several music videos including Loyal to Me (2018).
Nina Lindberg Nesbitt
Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom
She went to the small village school in Bellsquarry in Livingston. At the age of 12, she shifted to the suburb of Edinburgh called Balerno and attended Balerno Community High School.
- Father – Michael John Nesbitt (Scottish Defence Industry Manager)
- Mother – Caty Patricia (Social Worker)
She is represented by VDM Music.
Pop, Folk Pop, Acoustic
Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard
- Universal Music Group
- Island Records
- Cooking Vinyl
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Ed Sheeran
- Mike Duce (2017-Present) – She has been in a relationship with Mike Duce since 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Scottish descent on her father’s side of the family and of Swedish descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
- Prominent cheekbones
She has worked with several brands like American Eagle and was selected to attend the Women In The World Summit.
Nina Nesbitt Favorite Things
- Has Dreamt Of – Doing something for animals who are the purest beings including a plan of moving to the Swedish lakes and opening a dog daycare center for small breeds and a lake for some ducks
- Music She Had Grown Up On – ABBA
- Thing That Changed Her Life – Harry Potter books that she used to read as a child having become obsessed with JK Rowling and wanted to become an author, the books having taken her into a completely different world and made her get lost in her imagination, the practice she has continued doing on a daily basis
Nina Nesbitt Facts
- When she was a child, she competed in regional as well as national gymnastic competitions for both Pentland Rhythmic Gymnastics Club and Scotland. She was also part of the Scottish Team training for the Commonwealth.
- She has played the guitar, piano, and flute, having started playing the guitar at the age of 15.
- Nina used to be a model before she became a performer.
- She began performing on tour with Ed Sheeran after getting discovered in 2011.
- She has a Pomeranian puppy named Prince Timmy who she has tried to take along wherever she has gone.
- Nina has disclosed that she has been exceptionally good at picking up things with her feet.
Featured Image by Nina / Instagram