|Z LaLa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1992|
Z LaLa is an American singer, actor, rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur, and humanitarian. Her discography consists of tracks such as Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This), Abricadabra, Flyaway, Strangers in the Night, Blue Monday, Sweet Dreams, Alien Lover, Hit ‘Um Back, War in My Head, and Bang Bang, I Shot My Baby Down.
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to the bio on her official website, she did get enrolled in an unidentified university but decided to drop out to focus on her music career.
Singer, Actor, Rapper, Songwriter, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
Z Lala has been represented by Robert Roth Argman.
Omega Alpha Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm (Approx)
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Z Lala has dated –
- Harvey J (2017) – Z Lala was reported to be dating rapper and YouTube star Harvey J in September 2017. These rumors were likely sparked by a picture she posted on her Instagram in which they seemed to be enjoying a glass of wine while lounging only in bathrobes at the Montage Beverly Hills hotel.
Race / Ethnicity
- Loves to wear eccentric and flamboyant dresses for public events
- Elongated and prominent chin
35-26-37 in or 89-66-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
Z Lala has done endorsement work for luxury French fashion and fragrance brand, Hayari Paris and even launched their new fragrance Only for Her.
She has also used her strong social media presence to plug brands and products. She has promoted brain supplement Focus Factor, Eleven For Men Makeup, and healthy Flat Tummy Tea among others.
Best Known For
- Her inclination to wear eccentric and uniquely creative dresses for the red carpet events
- The popularity of her dance anthem Strangers in the Night, which went on to get featured in the Top 10 of Billboard dance charts
In October 2011, she released her debut studio album named Zilosophy. She had written the whole album on her own.
Z Lala regularly hits the gym to keep herself in the best shape possible. She loves to go for boxing workouts and enjoys playing a game of tennis to burn some calories.
Plus, she loves to indulge in a host of outdoor activities such as hiking.
To lose weight and burn fat, she also relies on the Shake it Baby meal replacement program. This program leans heavily on plant protein powders, which are gluten-free, vegan, and have no dairy or soy ingredients or any added sugar.
Z Lala Favorite Things
- Musical Style – Electro-pop
Source – She Knows
Z Lala Facts
- She started singing at the age of 5.
- She comes from a family loaded with theatrical performers and opera singers.
- By the age of 12, Lala was performing at local competitions and school events.
- By the time she turned 14, she was a regular participant in the school plays. She was also performing at humanitarian events.
- Her debut single Fly Away was released in 14 different languages, including Spanish, Armenian, Hebrew, French, Russian, Korean, two Arabic dialects, German, Persian, Urdu, Italian, English, and American Sign Language.
- For the music video of her single Navigation Nightclub, she acted the entire lyrics of the song in the American Sign Language.
- Her dress for the 2013 Billboard Music Awards was included in the Worst Dress lists compiled by notable publications such as E! News, Billboard, Business Insider, and Yahoo!
Featured Image by Robert Roth / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 4.0