|Harmony Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 14, 1986|
Harmony Smith is an American YouTuber, actress, writer, singer, podcast host, and producer. She initially gained prominence for posting videos to a short-form video platform, Vine. She managed to amass a fanbase of more than 1 million followers before the platform was shut down.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She took improvisation classes at The Second City Hollywood in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States.
YouTuber, Actress, Producer, Podcast Host, Singer, Writer
- Others – Denise Bovee (Cousin). Her grandmother was born in May 1924.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Harmony Smith has dated –
- Rob Johnston (2014)
- Frankie Siragusa (2016-Present) – She got engaged to a producer and musician, Frankie Siragusa, on December 22, 2017, after dating for a year. They met on OkCupid in January 2016 and were each other’s rebound.
Note: Harmony married her husband on March 20, 2006. Their son, Elliott Smith, was born on March 7, 2006. Elliott later became a commercial actor and social media star and was named after a musician of the same name. Harmony and her husband divorced in 2008 after which he signed up for the Army in order to achieve financial stability for himself and for their son.
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown,’ ‘Pink,’ ‘Black,’ ‘Blue,’ and ‘Red’ in the past.
Harmony Smith has endorsed brands such as big bud press.
Harmony Smith Favorite Things
- Foods To Make For Dinner – Spaghetti, Tejidos
- Singer – Jenny Lewis
Harmony Smith Facts
- She grew up in Upland, California, United States.
- Harmony used to work at Starbucks.
- She used to wear ponytails in the 1990s.
- Her son Elliott cried a lot during his 1st haircut.
- She has amassed a fanbase of more than 100k subscribers on her YouTube channel titled HeyHarmony.
- The 1st friend she and Elliott met on Vine was a guy named Shaady K. from Dallas, Texas.
- Harmony would rather be a robot unicorn than a superhero.
- She doesn’t snore.
- She is often confused with a fellow actress of the same name.
- After she divorced her husband at the age of 21, a group called Alternate Avenues and a local church helped her a lot.
- Harmony supports politician and former presidential candidate, Bernie Sanders.
- She wasn’t sure if she’d like the concert of a band Imagine Dragons, being that she was over the age of 40. She went for the sake of Elliott but ended up liking the experience.
- Harmony would like to be called ‘Nana’ when she grows old.
- She has collaborated with former Viners such as Chris Melberger and Nick Gallo.
- She has a rescue Maltese dog and another dog named Buckley.
- Harmony made a comedy song about optometry called Vision in October 2018.
- She has 4 female best friends. They had 13 kids between them in May 2018.
- She used to have a pet squirrel named Baby The Man Squirrel.
- Harmony suffered from OCD, dermatillomania (compulsive skin picking), nail-biting, anxiety, and panic attacks.
- Her mom suffered from depression and relied on pills. For this reason, Harmony refused to take anxiety medication until she saw an OCD support group. After about 2 weeks of some side effects, the medication helped her with panic attacks and she continued to take it.
- Harmony stated Acro yoga changed her life positively, both physically and mentally.
- She knows a woman named Caroline who is her doppelgänger and whom she calls “her twin”.
- She is the host of a podcast Growing Up Together with her son Elliott. They claim it is the 1st teen and parent podcast in history.
Featured Image by Harmony Smith / Instagram