|Daniel Skye Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 2000|
Daniel Skye is an American singer, songwriter, and actor who rose to popularity by posting 15-second snippets of covers of popular songs on Instagram. Over the years, he has released songs like Maybe, LoveSick Day, All I Want (ft. Cameron Dallas), and ON. In addition to that, he has also been a part of shows such as Chicken Girls, Overnights, and Baby Doll Records.
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Daniel Skye decided to go for homeschooling so that he could have a flexible schedule to work on his music in the studio.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor
- Siblings – Robert Skye (Older Brother), Rebecca “Becca” Skye (Younger Sister)
Daniel Skye has been represented by Aton Ben-Horin.
Vocals and guitar
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $2 Million.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Dahilia Thomas – He was romantically involved with fellow musical artist and social media star Dahilia Thomas in the past.
- Baby Ariel (2018) – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with social media personality, singer, and actor Ariel Martin (also known as Baby Ariel) in the year 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cute appearance
Daniel Skye has endorsed products and brands through his YouTube videos as well as his social media activity. He has indirectly promoted products by using them in his videos as well as pictures.
Best Known For
- Having posted covers of various hit songs in the form of 15-second snippets on Instagram
- Having worked and performed with famous artists such as Demi Lovato and Bebe Rexha
As a Singer
In December 2014, Daniel released his first original single, Maybe.
Daniel Skye Favorite Things
- Guilty Pleasure Movie – 22 Jump Street (2014)
- Dream Meal – Meatballs and spaghetti cooked by his mother or a lot of chocolate
- Strangest Phobia – Broken guitar string hitting me in the eye
- Spring Break Anthem – Mask Off by Future
Source – SweetyHigh.com, HollywoodLife.com
Daniel Skye Facts
- He had to leave one of the very first shows through a back door exit because of the chaos created by more than 400 girls, who had unexpectedly turned up to meet him at a mall near his home.
- Justin Bieber and Ed Sheeran inspired him to learn and play guitar.
- He had to cancel his show in Denver after he woke up in the morning with the locked jaw, which made it impossible for him to open his mouth. It was caused due to his hectic tour schedule and had to rush to ER to get treatment.
- At the age of 13, he realized that he could really sing. This realization came after he sang at his Bar Mitzvah in the Jewish temple, which led to his father and his friends praising his voice.
- Daniel wants to collaborate with artists like The Weeknd, Migos, and Bruno Mars.
Daniel is the best person ever.
Hi my name is Daniela and i just wanted to say i am a really big fan.