|Baby Ariel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 2000|
Baby Ariel is an American social media personality, singer, and actress who has gained popularity with her videos on the social media platform musical.ly (later known as TikTok). She has released songs like Gucci on My Body, The New Kid in Town, Perf, Aww, Say It (ft. Daniel Skye), and I Heart You. Moreover, the multi-talented artist has also been a part of shows and movies like Bixler High Private Eye, Bizaardvark, Group Chat with Annie & Jayden, Zombies 2, Baby Doll Records, Chicken Girls, Disney Fam Jam, Family Reunion, and Henry Danger.
Ariel Rebecca Martin
Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
As her social media career made it difficult to fit traditional education into her schedule, she signed up for online classes to keep up with her education.
Social media personality, singer, actress
- Father – Jose Martin
- Mother – Sharon Kremen Martin
- Siblings – King Jacob (Younger Brother) (Social Media Star)
Baby Ariel has been represented by –
- Patrick Zielinski and Jessica Kelm of Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- her attorney Charlotte Towne.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $6 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm (via YouTube)
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Baby Ariel has dated –
- Zach Clayton (2015-2016) – Ariel first met social media personality Zach Clayton in June 2015 in New York City at DigiFest. Over the next couple of months, they were spotted hanging together at numerous social media events. By the end of the year, they had started dating. They made their relationship public in February 2016 at the Playlist Live event in Orlando. Their fans dubbed them Zariel. In June 2016, they announced that they had decided to break up. In a statement shared on their Instagram accounts, they state that they still loved each other but were finding it hard to deal with their busy work schedules. They remained close friends post-breakup and even got together for DigiTour.
- Jacob Sartorius (2016) – Ariel was rumored to be going out with another social media star, Jacob Sartorius in October 2016. The rumors of them being together had started circulating a couple of months earlier as they were spotted hanging out in each other’s videos. These rumors reached a fevered pitch after the supposed picture of Jacob kissing her was leaked.
- Blake Gray (2016-2017) – The hints of Ariel going out with YouTuber Blake Gray had started appearing on her social media towards the end of 2016. In the first week of December, they sort of confirmed their relationship after he tweeted “I love making you happy” and she replied to it with heart smileys. Soon after they were a constant fixture in each other’s social media updates including creating YouTube videos together. It was later revealed that they had officially got into a relationship on December 10. This was revealed after she celebrated their five-month anniversary on Twitter. They called it quits in July 2017. Overall, they were together for 8 months.
- Daniel Skye (2018) – It was RUMORed that she hooked up with singer and songwriter Daniel Skye in 2018.
- Pearce Joza (2020) – There were RUMORs that she had an affair with actor Pearce Joza in the year 2020.
- Milo Murphy (2020-Present) – Reportedly in August 2020, she started dating TikTok star, Milo Murphy. Milo was also seen in Baby Ariel’s YouTube video titled ‘Boyfriend Tag’ in September 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She has American ancestry on her mother’s side, while she is of Panama descent on her father’s side.
She naturally has ‘Dark Brown’ hair.
- Charming personality
- Cute smile
35-26-34 in or 89-66-86 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 5 (US) or 35.5 (EU).
Being a high-profile social media star, she has endorsed a number of products and brands through her social media accounts. These promotions are either done by directly endorsing a product or by using it in video clips.
Best Known For
Becoming the most followed personality on lip-syncing app Musical.ly (later known as TikTok) in 2016 with more than 13 million followers.
Baby Ariel Favorite Things
- Dream Collaboration – Justin Bieber, Miranda Sings
- Color – Red
- Social Media Platform – Musical.ly (later known as TikTok), Twitter
- Vacation Spot – Panama
- Super Power – Telekinesis
Source – Huffington Post, YouTube, YouTube
Baby Ariel Facts
- Baby Ariel has been a victim of online bullying and in June 2016, she launched the #arielmovement hashtag to take on her haters and to spread positivity on the internet.
- She got her breakthrough in her road to become a social media star after Musical.ly (later known as TikTok) featured her on the app.
- Before her social media career took off, she had aspirations to become a lawyer.
- In her early school days, she tried her hand at dancing and gymnastics. She was looking for her thing in those days and eventually ended her quest after discovering social media.
- With an eye on a singing career, she has started taking singing lessons.
- She started posting lip-syncing videos on Musical.ly (later known as TikTok) to escape from her difficult circumstances and boredom. At that time, Ariel and her family were living out of suitcases at her grandparents’ house as their apartment was flooded due to the storm.
- She realized that she had become a star after a girl took a picture of her while shopping with her parents at Walmart. The picture soon went viral on social media platforms.
- She holds the distinction of being the first personality to win the Teen Choice Award for Choice Muser.
- In February 2017, she launched her Official Arielmoji sticker app (developed by Collab LLC) on iTunes and Google Play Store. The app also had an option to buy her merchandise.
- Tornadoes and lizards are her biggest fear.