|Junior Rioli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Junior Rioli is a professional Australian rules footballer who was previously known under the name Willie Rioli. As of November 2022, Rioli had been playing for Port Adelaide Football Club of the Australian Football League (AFL).
Tiwi Islands, Australia
Junior Rioli attended Xavier College, Melbourne.
Australian Rules Footballer
- Others – Dean Rioli (First Cousin) (Essendon Football Club), Cyril Rioli (First Cousin) (Hawthorn Football Club), Ronnie Burns (Maternal First Cousin) Daniel Rioli (First Cousin Once Removed) (Richmond Football Club), Maurice Rioli (Aunt)
Junior Rioli is represented by Kapital Sports.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a messy hairstyle
Junior Rioli Facts
- He was brought up in the Tiwi Islands.
- Junior Rioli was given an indefinite provisional suspension under the American Football League and Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority anti-doping code after being alleged for adverse analytical finding for urine substitution in September 2019. Later, Junior had confessed that he had been smoking marijuana the night before his drug test. However, his suspension was brought down to just 2 years in March 2021.
- Initially he had been drafted to the West Coast Eagles as their 3rd selection overall in the 2016 national draft.
- He made his debut in round two of the 2018 season in the fifty-one point win against the Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium.
- On April 23, 2021, Junior Rioli was arrested at Darwin Airport after being found with 25 grams of marijuana in his pants. The drugs were detected by drug detection dogs. As a result of this, he was sentenced to 12-month good behaviour bond.
- In August 2022, he began going by the name of “Junior Rioli” professionally. Prior to that, Rioli had been playing under the title of “Willie Rioli”.
Featured Image By Flickerd / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0