|Madelyn Cline Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1997|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Madelyn Cline is an American actress who is better known for her role as Sarah Cameron on Netflix’s mega-popular series, Outer Banks. Apart from outstandingly portraying the role Sarah in the series, she has also made notable appearances in other most-watched series on Netflix such as Stranger Things and The Originals.
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
She attended Coastal Carolina University.
- Father – Mark Cline
- Mother – Pam Cline
She is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Drew Starkey (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She tends to often dye her hair “blonde”.
- Plump Lips
- Small Face
- Long Eyelashes
Madelyn Cline Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
Madelyn Cline Facts
- Back in her younger years, she used to spend her summers in New York City while working on TV commercials that included some participation for companies such as T-Mobile and Sunny D.
- She went to college but dropped out of school when she was 19 years old to pursue a career in acting.
- She had her humble beginnings as an actress by playing small roles in a number of shows including Boy Erased and Vice Principals.
- In 2018, she was cast to play Sarah Cameron on Netflix’s original series Outer Banks in which the first season was released on April 15, 2020.
- In addition to her filmography history, she has made appearances on various films and TV shows including Milites Christi (2009), 23rd Psalm: Redemption (2011), Bridge the Gap (2014), Savannah Sunrise (2016), Wild Flowers (2017), The Originals (2017), and Once Upon a Time in Staten Island (2020).
- At the age of 10, she started modeling and has worked for various print advertising campaigns. She had also once appeared on the cover of the American Girl magazine.
Featured Image by Madelyn Cline / Instagram