|Louis Partridge Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 3, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Louis Partridge is a British actor who came into the spotlight in 2020 for starring in the role of Viscount Tewksbury in the Netflix mystery film Enola Holmes. He has also bagged the leading role of Peter Pan for the 2021 film The Lost Girls. Before his appearance in Enola Holmes, he had acted in several short films and had also played the recurring role of Piero di Lorenzo de’ Medici in the 3rd season of the historical drama TV series Medici. His popularity through his work in Enola Holmes was such that his Instagram page had amassed more than 3 million followers in no time.
Louis Patrick J. Partridge
Wandsworth, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Louis, as of September 2020, was a high school student, in the midst of his A-Levels at school.
- Siblings – Allyn B. Partridge (Brother), Millie Partridge (Sister)
6 ft or 183 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent on his father’s side and English and part Welsh descent on his mother’s side.
- Lanky frame
- Tousled hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Louis Partridge Favorite Things
- Music Bands/Groups – The Strokes, The Smiths, The Cure
- Music Genre – Rock
- Actors – Leonardo DiCaprio, Timothée Chalamet
Source – Pop Sugar
Louis Partridge Facts
- Although Louis’s acting career had started in 2014, at the age of 11, with the minor role of Alf in a singular episode of the BBC TV series Boomers, his first major acting role came in the 2017 film Amazon Adventure where he had portrayed the character of Henry Bates (younger age).
- He has had a keen interest in fashion since childhood due to which he had always held aspirations of being a runway model. Despite being rejected often for being ‘not tall enough’ to be a runway model, and despite the success of the film Enola Holmes, he has not let his modeling ambitions subside.
- Despite his considerable volume of acting work, while still a teenager, it was quite notable that he had never undergone any formal acting training. He had also not hired an agent or talent manager for the longest time and had come to know about the auditions for Enola Holmes while he was on his way to take a school exam.
- After the shooting for Enola Holmes had ended, he had taken home some of his character’s costumes. Because this was the first time he had worked on a project of such magnitude, he would often get nervous during press junkets that would be organized to promote the film. To lessen his stress, he would often wear the same socks while talking to the media that his character had worn in his first scene with the lead character of Enola in the film.
- He is a music aficionado and often teaches himself how to play the piano by watching YouTube tutorials. His taste in music is slightly old-school as well as he loves rock music from the 1980s.
Featured Image by Louis Partridge / Instagram