|Sofia Bryant Quick Info
|5 ft 4¼ in
|Date of Birth
|December 26, 1999
Sofia Bryant is an American actress and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast for several on-screen roles such as Yesha Dargis in The Good Wife, Dina in I Am Not Okay with This, Janea Kroll in The Code, Female Explorer in Blue Bloods, and Ellie Goodman in Suspicion. In addition to that, she has also accumulated a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram.
Actress, Voiceover Artist
5 ft 4¼ in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Pierced septum
Sofia Bryant Facts
- As a voiceover artist, she provided vocals to the character of Sandra in the English version of the 2015 Spanish animated coming-of-age film, Birdboy: The Forgotten Children.
- In March 2016, Sofia Bryant made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Yesha Dargis in an episode titled Shoot of the legal and political drama series, The Good Wife, whose lead cast comprised of Julianna Margulies, Matt Czuchry, Archie Panjabi, Graham Phillips, Makenzie Vega, Josh Charles, Christine Baranski, Alan Cumming, Zach Grenier, Matthew Goode, Cush Jumbo, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
- She appeared as Janea Kroll in an episode titled Smoke-Pit of the military drama television series, The Code, in July 2019.
- Sofia Bryant is passionate about fashion, photography, and traveling.
- She started portraying the character of Dina in the coming-of-age comedy-drama web television series, I Am Not Okay with This, in 2020. She co-starred on the show alongside the likes of Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, and Kathleen Rose Perkins.
Featured Image by Sofia Bryant / Instagram