|Kathleen Rose Perkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1974|
Kathleen Rose Perkins is an American actor, writer, and producer who is known for playing Carol Rance in the television sitcom Episodes, Maggie in the coming-of-age black comedy series I Am Not Okay with This, Jennifer McMahon in the science fiction drama series Colony, Dr. Amanda Nolan in the medical drama series Code Black, Miss Goodwin in the sports comedy-drama series Big Shot, Mey-Mey in the television sitcom Fresh Off the Boat, Priscilla in the comedy-drama series You’re the Worst, Coroner Rose Carlyle in the action series NCIS: Los Angeles, Ms. Duffy in the sitcom ‘Til Death, Amy in the drama series Trust Me, Joan Plummer in the sitcom Gary Unmarried, and Dr. Clara Hannon in the family medical comedy-drama series Doogie Kameāloha, M.D. In addition to that, she has also been cast in various films such as Cowgirls ‘n Angels, The Skeleton Twins, Burning Annie, Enough Said, Gone Girl, Paradise, Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks, Walk. Ride. Rodeo., Living ’til the End, A Short History of Decay, How Sarah Got Her Wings, The Pact, Suzanne’s Diary for Nicholas, Never Better, and Home, James.
Kathleen Rose Perkins
New Baltimore, Michigan, United States
Kathleen Rose Perkins studied at Anchor Bay High School located in Fair Haven, Michigan, and graduated in 1992. She then got enrolled at Western Michigan University and graduated with a degree in Musical Arts.
Actor, Writer, Producer
- Father – Leonard Perkins
- Mother – Donna Perkins
- Siblings – She has 4 older brothers.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kathleen Rose Perkins has dated –
- Christopher Moynihan – She has been in a long-term relationship with Christopher Moynihan, an actor, writer, and comedian.
Race / Ethnicity
Kathleen Rose Perkins was cast in a TV commercial for Zyrtec in 2008.
Kathleen Rose Perkins Facts
- Kathleen uses she/her pronouns.
- She got inclined towards theatre after getting involved with the Anchor Bay school’s performing arts club.
- From 2011 to 2017, she appeared as Carol Rance, the network’s head of programming, in the British-American television sitcom Episodes. She co-starred in the show alongside Matt LeBlanc.
- Kathleen Rose Perkins co-starred as Rebecca Parker in the 2012 family film Cowgirls ‘n Angels.
- She was cast as Shawna Kelly in the 2014 psychological thriller film Gone Girl, starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, and Tyler Perry.
- She has a 3rd-degree black belt in taekwondo.
- In 2020, Kathleen played Maggie Novak, Sydney’s widowed mother, in the Netflix series I Am Not Okay with This.
- She started appearing as Dr. Clara Hannon, Doogie’s mother and the chief of medicine at Oahu Health Medical Center where Doogie works, in the family medical comedy-drama series Doogie Kameāloha, M.D. in 2021.
Featured Image by Kathleen Rose Perkins / Instagram