|Tommy Unold Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 2001|
Tommy Unold is an American social media star who is best known for the short 6-second videos that he uploads to his TikTok account titled “tommyunold.” Besides that, he is also a rising YouTuber who uploads an assortment of videos to his eponymous YouTube channel. With time, he has amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Instagram and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Michigan, United States
He attended Mattawan High School in Michigan.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall and lean physical appearance
- Chiseled jawline
Tommy Unold Favorite Things
- Social Media Application – TikTok
- TikTok – Comedy, Skits, Flips
Tommy Unold Facts
- He was brought up in Michigan.
- During his high school years, he was on the basketball team. He was even part of the cast of a high school production that was based on the TV show Get Smart.
- Tommy is very close to his younger sister and enjoys spending time with her. He also makes several TikTok videos featuring her in them.
- The first picture that he uploaded to his Instagram account was on January 30, 2017, which was taken in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- He started his Twitter profile in July 2018.
- In early March 2020, Tommy had more than 6 million followers and more than 210 million likes on his TikTok account. While he was only following 497 people.
- He started his YouTube channel titled TommyUnold on May 17, 2019. However, the first video that he uploaded to his channel was on June 6, 2019. The video was titled “How (not) To Get A Girlfriend!”
- In early March 2020, the most-watched videos on his YouTube channel were Asking Mom’s If I’m Attractive and How (not) To Get A Girlfriend!
- His biggest pet peeve is when people do not answer something important that he asked.
- He is allergic to salt water.
- In his spare time, he likes to film videos.
Featured Image By Tommy Unold / Instagram