|Ryder Robinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 2004|
Ryder Robinson is an American media personality who is best known for being the son of actress and businesswoman Kate Hudson and the frontman of The Black Crowes Chris Robinson.
Ryder Russell Robinson
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to sources, Ryder attended Crossroads School. In June 2022, Ryder graduated from high school.
- Father – Kate Hudson (Actress, Businesswoman)
- Mother – Chris Robinson (Musician, Singer)
- Others – Bingham Hawn Bellamy (Younger Half-Brother), Rani Rose (Younger Half-Sister), Cheyenne Genevieve Robinson (Younger Half-Sister), Bill Hudson (Maternal Grandfather) (Actor, Comedian, Musician), Goldie Hawn (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress, Director, Producer, and Occasional Singer)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryder has dated –
- Iris Apatow (2022-Present) – Iris and Ryder’s relationship first came into the spotlight in February 2022 after Ryder posted a picture with her on his Instagram on Valentine’s Day. She is the daughter of actress and comedian Leslie Mann and the younger sister of actress Maude Apatow.
Race / Ethnicity
Ryder has Italian/Sicilian, Ashkenazi Jewish, English, German, and French ancestry on his mother’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish, English, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, German, Welsh, and remote Dutch ancestry on his father’s side.
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Ryder Robinson Facts
- He was born and raised in Los Angeles, California.
- His biological father Chris Robinson is the frontman of the American rock band The Black Crowes. Chris and Kate tied the knot on December 31, 2000. However, they legally parted ways on November 18, 2006.
- Both of Ryder’s maternal grandparents Bill Hudson and Goldie Hawn are well-known actors.
- He was featured in his mother’s viral Instagram video in 2015, which was titled “How we deal with airport lounge boredom…”
- The first post that Ryder uploaded to his Instagram account was on September 10, 2018.
- His mother as of late May 2022, had been in a relationship with musician Danny Fujikawa, who is the co-founder of Lightwave Records, whereas, his father was married to a woman named Camille Johnson.
Featured Image By Ryder Robinson / Instagram