|Rag’n’Bone Man Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 29, 1985|
Rag’n’Bone Man is an English singer and songwriter who is best known for the release of his hit track Human (2016) and his debut album of the same name which was released in 2017. Other than that, he is also notably known for the release of his hit extended play titled Wolves (2014).
Rory Charles Graham
Moon, Rag’n’Bone Man
Uckfield, East Sussex, England, United Kingdom
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
He studied at the King’s Academy Ringmer in Ringmer until he was expelled from there. Later, he joined Uckfield College.
- Father – Tony Graham
- Mother – Hendey
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Rag’n’Bone Man is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
- Black Fox Management
New Blues, Soul
Best Laid Plans Records
He has also released his music with Columbia Records, Sony Music Entertainment, and High Focus Records.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
125 kg or 275.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rag’n’Bone Man has dated –
- Beth Rouy – They have a son named Reuben (b. September 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Sports a very short undercut hairstyle coupled with a thick beard
- Baritone voice
- Large and tall physical appearance
Rag’n’Bone Man Favorite Things
- Records Of All-Time – CeeLo Green and His Perfect Imperfections (2002), Redman’s Whut? Thee Album (1992), Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik (1994) by OutKast
Source – YouTube
Rag’n’Bone Man Facts
- He was brought up in Uckfield. Later, he relocated to Brighton to join his friend Gi3mo who had started a rap group named Rum Committee.
- Graham was only 15 years old when he started his career as a rapper under the stage name Rag ‘N’ Bonez with a drum and bass crew.
- He once stated that his stage name Rag’n’Bone Man was developed from the sitcom Steptoe and Son.
- Graham was a supporter of The Prince’s Trust during his schooling years.
- It was during his performances at the Slip-jam B that he met influential people who later on helped him build his career.
- One of his earliest works was an 8 track EP titled Bluestown EP (2012) with Rum Committee.
- He considers rapper Redman to be amongst one of his top 5 rappers of all-time.
- Rag’n’Bone Man is a huge fan of the show The Simpsons.
- As a solo artist, Graham released his debut EP titled Bluestown on November 11, 2012.
- Some of his most famous tracks are Human, Skin, Grace (We All Try), and Giant. However, Human is one of his best selling tracks. His debut album titled Human which was released on February 10, 2017, was a major success and also earned several accolades including the BBC Music Award for “British Album of the Year in 2017”.
- He is a huge supporter of the charity AudioActive.
- Rag’n’Bone Man and singer and songwriter George Ezra are good friends.
- He once stated in an interview with Evening Standard that his sister suffered from Down Syndrome, whereas, he had insomnia.
Featured Image By Sven Mandel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0