|Ben Sidell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ben Sidell is an American actor, singer, and writer who is best known for portraying the important role of Evan Trustman in All the Wrong Reasons (2011), Jogger in Mischief Night (2015), and Gus in Someone Great (2019). He is also noted for his principal roles in the short films Lungs (2015) and Content (2019). Ben has also appeared in several shows such as Complete Works (2014) and All Wrong (2018). He is also well-known for his appearance in several theatre productions like The Light Princess, Ivanov, The Idiot, Sextet, and A Bright New Boise. Ben is also associated with the Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists and The Actors’ Equity Association labor union.
Benjamin Sidell Trustman
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
He divides his time between Boston and Los Angeles.
In 2003, Ben started studying at the University of Southern California from where he graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting in 2006.
Later, in 2013, he joined Harvard University and in 2015, he attained a Master’s of Fine Arts in Acting. He also completed the UCB training program and also trained in acting under the careful guidance of actor Larry Moss.
Actor, Writer, Singer
- Mother – Kate Sidell (Author)
- Siblings – Alexandra Trustman (Sister)
Ben is represented by Crystal Salazar of Untitled Entertainment.
Pop, Classic Rock
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ben is in a relationship with a young man he calls ‘bubs’. As of April 2019, he and his beau celebrated his 21st making him almost 10 years younger than Ben. Also, the couple seems to have been together for quite a number of years, as the pictures that are uploaded to Ben’s Instagram account with his love, date all the way back to 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Often keeps a thick beard
- When he smiles, he lifts his lips to the left side.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Evan Trustman in All the Wrong Reasons (2011), Jogger in Mischief Night (2015), and Gus in Someone Great (2019)
- Starring in the short films Lungs (2015) and Content (2019)
- Portraying the character of Ian Greenblatt in Complete Works (2014) and Jace in All Wrong (2018)
First Web Show
Ben made his debut web show appearance as Ian Greenblatt in Complete Works in 2014.
As of April 2019, Ben was training with personal trainer Amber at a gym based in Los Angeles, California. His pictures reveal that his workout routine is focused more on attaining a toned and well-conditioned muscular physique.
Ben Sidell Favorite Things
- Food – Nachos (no movie theatre ‘nacho’ cheese), carbonara (fried eggs on top), hot brioche toast with butter, guacamole, spinach and artichoke dip (real artichoke hearts), and burgers (prime aged meat, oozing melted brie, caramelized onion, bacon, and fried egg on top).
- Color – Pink
- Character Created By Shakespeare – Lady Macbeth
Source – Instagram, DarkOfTheMatineePodcast.blogspot.com
Ben Sidell Facts
- He can speak in many different accents like Russian, RP, Estuary, Boston, Irish, Bulgarian, and Greek.
- He is a trained classical rock tenor singer. On the other hand, Ben is also a trained dancer in the styles of basic acro, ballet, and modern dance.
- Ben is good at several sports such as basketball, tennis, baseball, archery, and swimming. He also loves doing yoga and pilates.
- He is trained and certified in hand to hand combat. Ben also possesses basic fencing skills.
- When he’s not on screen or on stage, Ben enjoys baking and cooking.
- He has lived in places like Paris and Cambridge, Massachusetts in the past.
- In 2015, Ben started working at the ‘American Repertory Theater’.
- Ben has a dog named Hunter Sidell.
- He is openly gay and takes pride in the life he chooses to lead.
- Visit his official website @ bensidell.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image By Ben Sidell / Instagram