|Dimitri Vegas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1982|
Dimitri Vegas is a Belgian DJ, record producer, actor, and one half of the brotherly duo named Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike. He has released various singles, EPs, and albums alongside his brother, Like Mike. Some of their works include Tomorrowland Anthems – The Best of, Smash the House!, Bringing the World the Madness, Silence, Liquid Skies, Tomorrow Changed Today, The Way We See the World, Mammoth, Find Tomorrow (Ocarina), Tales of Tomorrow, Higher Place, Melody, Hey Baby, Stay a While, Complicated, The House of House, Repeat After Me, and Selfish. Starting at a very young age, he has worked with some of the famous artists in the industry which include Gucci Mane, Afrojack, Martin Garrix, Diplo, Ne-Yo, Steve Aoki, David Guetta, Wiz Khalifa, and Armin van Buuren. Dimitri Vegas has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.2 million followers on his personal Instagram account and more than 2 million followers on his Twitter account.
Willebroek, Antwerp, Belgium
The information related to Dimitri Vegas’s educational qualifications is not known.
DJ, Record Producer, One Half of the Brotherly Duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Actor
- Siblings – Like Mike (aka Michael Thivaios) (Younger Brother) (DJ, Record Producer, One Half of the Brotherly Duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Actor)
- Others – Grandparents
Dimitri Vegas is managed by Nick Royaards, Artist Manager.
Electro House, Big Room House, Progressive House, Trap, Dutch House, Future House, Moombahton, Future Bass
Keyboards, Mixer, Synthesizer
Smash the House, Spinnin Records, Axtone, Armada Music, Epic Amsterdam, Sony Music
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dimitri Vegas has dated –
- Anouk Matton – Dimitri Vegas is happily married to DJ Anouk Matton. The couple tied the knot in September 2017, after having been in a relationship for a couple of years, at La Escollera Ibiza amidst the presence of their friends and family. They often upload their pictures of hanging out with one another on their social media handles.
Race / Ethnicity
Dimitri Vegas is of Greek descent.
- Slightly long hair
- A mole near his nose
- Deep set eyes
Best Known For
- Being the one half of the brotherly duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Having won several awards such as ‘Best Breakthrough DJ’ in 2013, ‘Best European DJ’ in 2014, 2015, and 2016, ‘Best Group’ in 2014 and 2016, ‘Best Belgian Act’ in 2014, 2015, and 2018, and ‘DJ Award D’Honneur’ in 2016
- Releasing several EPs and albums like Tomorrowland Anthems – The Best of, Smash the House!, Bringing Home the Madness, Bringing the World the Madness, Tomorrowland 2018, and Silence
- Having released a large number of singles as a part of the duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike which include Under the Water, Tomorrow (Give in to the Night) with Dada Life and Tara McDonald, The Way We See the World with Afrojack & Nervo, Mammoth with Moguai, Find Tomorrow (Ocarina) featuring Wolfpack and Katy B, Tremor with Martin Garrix, Body Talk (Mammoth) with Moguai featuring Julian Perretta, Higher Place featuring Ne-Yo, Arcade, Hey Baby, Melody with Steve Aoki vs. Ummet Ozcan, Complicated with David Guetta featuring Kiiara, The House of House with Vini Vici and Cherrymoon Trax, All I Need featuring Gucci Mane, Repeat After Me with Armin van Buuren and W&W, and Selfish with Era Istrefi
As a part of the duo titled Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Dimitri Vegas released his first compilation album, titled Smash the House!, in February 2010 via DJ Magazine.
In December 2013, the duo released its first soundtrack album, titled Bringing Home the Madness, via CNR Music Belgium.
Dimitri Vegas made his first feature film appearance as himself in the comedy movie, Safety First: The Movie, in 2015. The movie starred the likes of Matteo Simoni, Bruno Vanden Broecke, and Ruth Beeckmans.
He made his first theatrical film appearance as Agresseur boîte de nuit in the French action-drama film, The Bouncer, in 2018. It starred the likes of Jean-Claude Van Damme, Sami Bouajila, and Sveva Alviti.
As a voice actor, Dimitri Vegas made his theatrical film debut as Fred in the American 3D computer-animated superhero film, Big Hero 6, in 2014. However, his part went uncredited.
First TV Show
Dimitri Vegas made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode of the comedy series, Jonas & Van Geel, in October 2015.
Dimitri Vegas maintains his physique by following an active lifestyle and working out whenever he gets the time. He often uploads his pictures and videos on Instagram that show him working out in the gym.
Dimitri Vegas Facts
- Dimitri Vegas grew up alongside his younger brother, Like Mike, in Willebroek, Antwerp, Belgium.
- He started his stint as a DJ at a very young age and played in a number of clubs. Also, he has been a resident BeatFM radio DJ.
- In 1999, Dimitri Vegas started touring in Europe.
- He left Flanders, the Dutch-speaking northern portion of Belgium, and later started living in Mallorca, the largest island in the Balearic Islands, Spain. After that, he relocated to Halkidiki, Greece before shifting to Ibiza in 2003.
- Dimitri Vegas loves playing video games and is also a comic book junkie.
- He has been portrayed as a star in his very own Tomorrowland comic book written by Paul Jenkins whose credits also include having written for Spider-Man.
- The party-hard genes run in his family and his grandparents have often attended his concerts.
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike has garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on SoundCloud, and more than 15 million followers on Facebook.
- Visit the official website of the brotherly duo @ dimitrivegasandlikemike.com.
- Follow the duo Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, SoundCloud, and iTunes.
- Follow Dimitri Vegas on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ruben Ortega / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0