|Zofia Wichlacz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1995|
Zofia Wichlacz is a Polish actor and model who has been cast in shows and movies such as Lekarze, Spoor, Byl sobie dzieciak, Receptura, The Romanoffs, Gleboka woda, 1983, Television Theater, The Teacher, Rojst Prolog Serialu, Once My Mother, Warsaw ’44, Afterimage, Amok, DNA, World on Fire, The Mire, Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight 2, and Pisarze. Serial na krótko.
- Father – Zbigniew Wichłacz (Camera Operator)
- Mother – Anna Seitz-Wichłacz (Scenographer)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Zofia Wichlacz Facts
- Alongside Józef Pawłowski and Anna Próchniak, Zofia Wichlacz co-starred as Alicja “Biedronka” Saska in the 2014 war film Warsaw 44. This role won her the Polish Academy Award for “Discovery of the Year”.
- In 2016, she appeared as Hania in the drama film Afterimage (Polish: Powidoki).
- Zofia Wichlacz played Mother of Matogi in the 2017 crime film Spoor (Polish: Pokot). It is adapted from the novel Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead by Olga Tokarczuk.
- In 2018, she was cast as Karolina Lis in the Netflix original crime drama series 1983, set in an alternate timeline in which the fall of the communist Polish People’s Republic never happened and the Iron Curtain is still in place. Zofia co-starred in the project alongside Maciej Musiał, Robert Więckiewicz, Michalina Olszańska, Andrzej Chyra, and Krzysztof Wach.
- She brought to life the character of Kasia Tomaszeski, a waitress from Warsaw with whose family Harry lodges and who later joins the Polish Resistance, in the British war drama series World on Fire in 2019. The show revolves around the hidden lives of ordinary people from Britain, Poland, France, Germany, and the United States during World War II.
Featured Image by Zofia Wichłacz / Instagram