|Vidhi Pandya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1¾ in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Vidhi Pandya is an Indian actor who has been cast in television roles like Nidhi in Balika Vadhu, Suman Tiwari in Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2, Kiran Maheshwari in Tum Aise Hi Rehna, Roshni/Sophia in Crime Patrol, Rani in Laal Ishq, and Imli Rajvanshi/Singh in Udaan.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vidhi Pandya studied at St. Lawrence High School and then attended Sophia College, an undergraduate women’s college affiliated with the University of Mumbai.
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Vidhi Pandya Facts
- She made her first TV show appearance in 2014 by playing the supporting role of Kiran Maheshwari in the Sony TV drama series Tum Aise Hi Rehna.
- Vidhi Pandya brought to life the character of Anant’s daughter named Nidhi in the Colors TV soap opera Balika Vadhu from 2015 to 2016.
- From 2016 to 2019, she played the character named Imli Singh/Rajvanshi, Kasturi and Bhuvan’s daughter who is Vivaan and Ranvijay’s former wife, in the Colors TV social drama series, Udaan, in which she Vidhi Pandya co-starred alongside Spandan Chaturvedi, Meera Deosthale, Vijayendra Kumeria, Paras Arora, Tanya Sharma, and Toral Rasputra.
- She has shared a close bond with her fellow actor and model Helly Shah.
- In 2021, Vidhi replaced Kanikka Kapur as Suman Tiwari in the Hindi-language romantic television series Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2.
Featured Image by Vidhi Pandya / Instagram