|Anna Próchniak Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 22, 1988|
Anna Próchniak is a Polish actor, dancer, and voice artist. She has been cast in several shows and movies including Behawiorysta, Lalka, Granica Ostroznosci, Bad Day for the Cut, 1800 gramów, Baptiste, Oleg, Teatroteka: Alicja w Krainie Koszmarów, Teatroteka: Widok z mojego balkonu, The Chairman’s Ear, Luna, Teatroteka: Holzwege, The Innocents, The Fastest, Bodo, Vultures, Belle Epoque, Krew z krwi, Teatroteka: Miss HIV, Lasting, Na krawedzi, Shameless, The Only Way, Warsaw ’44, Obywatel, True Law, and Delinquency.
Anna Próchniak attended Lodz Film School and graduated from its acting department.
She has also taken dance lessons.
Actor, Voice Actor, Dancer
Anna Próchniak has been signed with –
- Das Imperium Management GmbH, Talent Management Company, Berlin, Germany
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Acting Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- GAŻA Agencja Aktorska
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Anna Próchniak Facts
- In 2012, she appeared as Irmina in the drama film Shameless (Polish: Bez wstydu).
- Alongside Józef Pawłowski and Zofia Wichłacz, Anna Próchniak co-starred as Kama (Kamila Jedrusik), an underground fighter, in the 2014 war film Warsaw 44. The film revolves around the Warsaw Uprising in 1944 during the German occupation of Poland.
- Anna Próchniak played a nun named Sister Zofia in the 2016 French film The Innocents (French: Les Innocentes).
- She brought to life the character of Kaja in the 2017 Northern Irish crime thriller film Bad Day for the Cut.
- In 2019, Anna appeared as Natalie Rose in the British psychological thriller drama series Baptiste.
Featured Image by Monika Szałek / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0