|Poonam Kaur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 21, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Poonam Kaur is an Indian actor and model who has primarily worked in Telugu and Tamil films. She has also been a part of Hindi, Malayalam, and Kannada films. Some of the projects she has worked on include Ganesh Just Ganesh, Gaganam, Nenjirukkum Varai, Souryam, Payanam, Srinivasa Kalyanam, Junooniyat, Srinivasa Kalyanam, Next Enti?, Superstar Kidnap, Unnaipol Oruvan, Vinayakudu, En Vazhi Thani Vazhi, Brahmigadi Katha, 6, Vedi, Eenadu, Bangles, Nayaki, Oka `V` Chitram, Swarna Khadgam, Super 2, Nayagi, Mayajalam, and Achaaram.
Poonam Kaur Lal
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Poonam Kaur studied at Hyderabad Public School and later attended the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) in Delhi, where she learned fashion designing.
- Father – Beep Singh (Deceased)
- Mother – Kharain Kaur
- Siblings – Shyam Singh (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Poonam Kaur has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Poonam Kaur Facts
- She spent her childhood years growing up in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Poonam made her film debut in the Telugu film Mayajalam in 2006.
- In 2008, she played Divya, Vijay’s estranged sister, in the Telugu-language action film Souryam, for which she was nominated for a Filmfare Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Telugu”.
- Poonam Kaur co-starred as Air Hostess Vimala Gupta in the 2011 action thriller film Gaganam, based on a flight hijacking incident. This role got her nominated for a Filmfare Award in the “Best Supporting Actress – Telugu” category.
- She is a spiritual person.
Featured Image by Poonam Kaur / Instagram