|Iyanna McNeely Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Iyanna McNeely is an American reality star and social media personality who is known for being cast on the Netflix series Love is Blind (Season 2) in 2021.
Georgia, United States
From 2012 to 2017, Iyanna attended Kennesaw State University and graduated with a degree in Psychology.
Reality Star, Social Media Personality
- Mother – Jenn McNeely (Attorney)
- Others – Michael McNeely (Step-Father)
Iyanna is represented by Abby Miller of Socialyte.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iyanna has dated –
- Jarrette Jones (2021-2022) – In mid-2021, Iyanna met her fellow co-star Jarrette Jones while on a blind date on the reality show Love is Blind. The two of them fell head-over-heels for one another instantly. Eventually, Jarrette got down on one knee and proposed to her to which she said yes. After that, they stood at the altar. Despite that, the couple’s relationship did not come without its ups and downs as she did not like Jones’ ways of partying all night and leaving her at home alone. Later, in August 2022, they announced that they would be legally parting ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
Her biological father is of Mexican descent.
- Petite physical appearance
- Her short curly hair and a nose ring
Through her social media, Iyanna has either endorsed or promoted various brands including American Express and Break the Love.
Iyanna McNeely Facts
- Originally, Iyanna is from Marietta, Georgia.
- McNeely was raised by her mother single-handedly until the age of 9.
- Her mother is the founder of Curly Girl Law which she founded in Smyrna, Georgia in February 2021. On the other hand, she is also the creator of JMW Designs & Marketing LLC.
- One of her earliest works was as a file clerk for Waldon Adelman Castilla Hiestand & Prout from July 2016 to January 2018. Then, she went on to work as a behavioral youth counselor for Youth Villages.
- The earliest post that Iyanna uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 30, 2017.
- Iyanna is very fond of playing tennis.
- She is close friends with a girl named Kayla with whom she runs the podcast Feel In The Blank.
- Iyanna was cast in the reality dating show Love is Blind in 2021, alongside the likes of reality stars Danielle Ruhl, Deepti Vempati, Mallory Zapata, Natalie Lee, Salvador Pérez, Nick Thompson, Shayne Jansen, Abhishek Chatterjee, Giannina Milady Gibelli, Damian Powers, Amber Pike, Cameron Hamilton, Jessica Batten, and Lauren Speed.
- In June 2022, Iyanna began working as a project coordinator for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma & Texas.
Featured Image By Iyanna McNeely / Instagram