|Nick Thompson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1985|
Nick Thompson is an American reality star and social media star who is known for his appearance on the second season of Love is Blind. On the other hand, he is also well-recognized for his relationship with fellow co-star Danielle Ruhl.
The United States of America
Chicago, Illinois, United States
In 2008, Nick enrolled at Harper College where he pursued an Associate of Arts (A.A.), Business Administration and Management, General. The same year, he enrolled at Full Sail University to pursue a Bachelor of Business from where he graduated in 2010.
Reality Star, Social Media Personality
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has dated –
- Danielle Ruhl (2022) – In 2022, Nick began dating his fellow Love is Blind co-star Danielle Ruhl while on the show. The couple later got engaged and eventually decided to tie the knot. Despite their ups and downs, both of them got married. However, just a few months after their wedding, the couple decided to legally part ways in August 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a beard
Nick Thompson Favorite Things
- Baseball Team – Chicago Cubs, Chicago White Sox
Source – Instagram
Nick Thompson Facts
- He was born and raised in the United States.
- One of his earliest works was as a marketing project manager for Motorola Mobility (a Lenovo Company) from October 2006 to September 2008. Since then, Nick has gone on to work with several other companies such as Sony Computer Entertainment America, AT&T Mobile Tel, and Vonage.
- Nick has a Goldendoodle named Greyson.
- The earliest post that Nick uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 16, 2012.
- In August 2021, Nick began working as the Vice President of Product Marketing at Mediafly.
- Nick was cast on the second season of the hit Netflix dating show Love is Blind alongside the likes of Danielle Ruhl, Deepti Vempati, Mallory Zapata, Natalie Lee, Salvador Pérez, Iyanna McNeely, Jarrette Jones, Shayne Jansen, Abhishek Chatterjee, Giannina Milady Gibelli, Damian Powers, Amber Pike, Cameron Hamilton, Jessica Batten, and Lauren Speed to name a few.
Featured Image By Nick Thompson / Instagram