|Mallory Zapata Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 15, 1989|
Mallory Zapata is an American reality star and social media personality who rose to fame after being cast on the reality dating show Love is Blind season 2 in 2022. On the other hand, Mallory is also recognized for the fashion, lifestyle, and travel posts that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
The United States of America
Chicago, Illinois, United States
From 2007 to 2011, Mallory studied at Loyola University Chicago from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations and Advertising.
Reality Star, Communications Manager, Social Media Personality
- Father – Paul Zapata
- Mother – Sharon Zapata
- Siblings – Mallory has a brother and a sister.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mallory has dated –
- Salvador “Sal” Perez (2022) – During the 2nd season of Love is Blind, Mallory fell in love with her co-star Salvador Perez while blind dating and eventually said “Yes” to marrying him after he popped the question in the pods. However, once they began living with one another, their relationship began to take a turn for the worst as they found it difficult to adjust, and eventually, on the day of their wedding, Salvador responded with a “No” at the altar when asked if he would marry Mallory even though she wanted to.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her curly hair
- Beautiful eyes
Mallory Zapata Favorite Things
- Place To Ger Her Coffee From – The Stockyard Coffeehouse
Source – Instagram
Mallory Zapata Facts
- Zapata was born and brought up in the United States.
- She is a self-proclaimed advocate for the youth of her country.
- One of her earliest jobs was as a promoter for OnSite Promotions from June 2005 to June 2007. In March 2010, she was appointed as the brand ambassador for the brand Banana Republic until January 2011.
- The first post that Mallory uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 19, 2012. It was a picture of her uncle Roy and her father.
- Mallory has a pet dog named Rosie.
- In March 2018, Zapata was hired as communications manager for After School Matters where she had still been working as of September 2022.
- Mallory was cast in the Netflix dating show Love is Blind alongside the likes of Danielle Ruhl, Deepti Vempati, Salvador Pérez, Natalie Lee, Nick Thompson, Iyanna McNeely, Jarrette Jones, Shayne Jansen, Abhishek Chatterjee, Giannina Milady Gibelli, Damian Powers, Amber Pike, Cameron Hamilton, Jessica Batten, and Lauren Speed to name a few.
Featured Image By Mallory Zapata / Instagram