|Angie Dickinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1931|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Angie Dickinson is an American actress who has appeared in more than 50 films. However, she is most prominently known for portrayal in the Gun the Man Down (1956), Rio Bravo (1959), China Gate (1957), Ocean’s 11 (1960), The Sins of Rachel Cade (1961), Jessica (1962), Point Blank (1967), The Outside Man (1972), and Big Bad Mama (1974).
Kulm, North Dakota, United States
Angie was 15 years old when she graduated from Bellarmine-Jefferson High School.
After that, she attended the Immaculate Heart College in Los Angeles and in 1954, Angie completed her studies with a degree in Business from Glendale Community College.
- Father – Leo Henry Brown
- Mother – Fredericka Hehr
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters and 1 older sister.
She was previously represented by Richard Clayton of Famous Artists Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angie Dickinson has dated –
- Paul Michael Glaser
- Larry King
- Gene Dickinson (1951-1960)
- Frank Sinatra (1954-1964) – Despite being rumored as romantically linked partners actor Frank Sinatra and Angie are very close friends.
- Dean Martin (1959)
- Richard Burton (1959)
- Richard Brooks (1959)
- George Jessel (1959)
- John F. Kennedy (1960-1961)
- Vincente Minnelli (1960)
- Arthur M. Loew Jr. (1961-1962)
- Anthony George (1962)
- Charles K. Feldman (1962)
- Johnny Grant (1962)
- Eddie Fisher (1964)
- Burt Bacharach (1964-1981) – They had a daughter named, Lea Nikki (b. 1966). She had been diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. After numerous tries and failing to complete her career geology, Nikki took her own life.
- David Janssen (1966-1976)
- William Shatner (1973-1974)
- Johnny Carson (1983)
- Julio Iglesias (1984-1986)
- Billy Vera (1986-1989)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German descent.
- Dimpled cheeks
She has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Martini & Rossi Vermouth
- California Avocados
Her parents brought her up as a Roman Catholic.
Angie Dickinson Facts
- She spent the first decade of her life in Kulm before moving to Burbank, California in 1942.
- Angie’s father was a writer, editor, and news publisher for the Kulm Messenger and the Edgeley Mail.
- She had developed an interest in acting at an early and has credited her father’s side job as a projectionist in her town’s only movie theatre.
- Angie inherited her father’s skill for writing and won the Sixth Annual Bill of Rights essay contest while she was in school.
- Initially, Angie wanted to be a writer just like her father.
- Between 1950 and 1952, she worked as a secretary at Lockheed Air Terminal in Burbank and at a parts factory.
- In June 1994, she bought the home of cartoonist Walter Lantz for approximately $ 1.25 million.
- She was discovered by a casting agent after having attained 2nd place at a local preliminary modeling contest for Miss America.
- Angie started her career in the showbiz as one of 6 long-stemmed showgirls for The Jimmy Durante Show in 1955.
- She once stated that she “dressed for women and undressed for men”.
- Angie is a supporter of the Democratic political party. She also voted for former President John F. Kennedy at the presidential elections in 1960.
- In January 1999, she was listed at #42 on Playboy magazine’s “100 Sexiest Stars of the Century.”
Featured Image By NBC Television / Wikimedia / Public Domain