|Enrique Bernoldi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1978|
Enrique Bernoldi is a Brazilian professional racing driver who is known for driving for the Arrows Formula One team in 2001 and 2002 and for being a BAR-Honda test driver between the years 2004 and 2006.
Enrique Antônio Langue e Silvério de Bernoldi
Curitiba, Parana, Brazil
Professional Racing Driver
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Enrique Bernoldi has dated –
- Jelena Dokic (2002-2003) – According to The Guardian, Bernoldi who had been dating Australian tennis player Jelena Dokic in the past helped her estrange herself from her father Damir.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Brazilian descent.
- Tall physical appearance
- Cleft jaw
Enrique Bernoldi Favorite Things
- Section Of His Home In Miami – The 716-foot terrace that looks over the ocean, park, and Fisher Island.
Source – Mansion Global
Enrique Bernoldi Facts
- He was brought up in Curitiba, Brazil.
- Enrique is good friends with author Allistair McCaw.
- He was 7 years old when his father bought him his first go-kart. It was his older cousins who convinced him to get one. However, he was only 3 years old when he developed an interest in racing after he watched a Formulae One race with his father and caught a glimpse of a red Ferrari that he instantly fell for.
- He took part in the IndyCar racing in 2008.
- In January 2017, Enrique put up his Miami condo for close to $8M.
- He made his International GT Open debut as a driver for AF Corse in a Ferrari 458 GT2.
Featured Image By Morio / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0