|Mandira Bedi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mandira Bedi is an Indian actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of the titular character in Shanti (1994) and for her villainous role in the film Saaho (2019).
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mandira attended the Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai before going on to attain her bachelor’s degree from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai. Later, she went on to complete her master’s degree at Sophia Polytechnic College, Mumbai.
Actress, Television Presenter, Fashion Designer
- Father – Verinder Singh
- Mother – Gita Bedi
- Siblings – Harmeet Singh Bedi (Older Brother) (Bank Investor)
- Others – Dipika Bedi (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mandira has dated –
- Raj Kaushal (1999-2021) – Bedi and Bollywood Film Director Raj Kaushal tied the knot on February 14, 1999. The couple announced that they were expecting their first child on January 27, 2011. Their son Vir was born on June 19, 2011, at the Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. Later, they adopted a 4-year old on July 28, 2020, whom they named Tara Bedi Kaushal. Her happy-go-lucky relationship unexpectedly ended when her husband Raj succumbed to cardiac arrest on June 30, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a nose ring.
- Raised eyebrows
- She has a beauty spot on the right side of her neck.
Mandira has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Vinod Cookware
- Square Yards
- Asian Paints
- Everest Masala
- Max Life Insurance
- Vogue Jewellers Pvt Ltd
- Nokia Mobile
Mandira Bedi Facts
- She was born into a Punjabi-speaking family in West Bengal.
- Initially, Mandira had worked for the Ogilvy & Mather Advertising Agency. However, shortly after she began working there, she was cast in her first TV show as the titular character in Shanti in 1994.
- Mandira had launched her first signature saree collection store in 2013.
- She was chosen to be the face of faux leather for PETA in the past.
- As a fashion designer, she made her debut with her line of sarees at the Lakme Fashion Week 2014.
- Mandira hosted the ICC Cricket World Cups in the years 2003 and 2007 as well as the Champions Trophies in the years 2004 and 2006. She further went on to host the Indian Premier League season 2 for Sony Max.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- Her film and television credits include The Tashkent Files, Vodka Diaries, Ittefaq, O Teri, Shaadi Ka Laddoo, CID, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Ghar Jamai, Hello Friends, and Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin.
Featured Image By Mandira Bedi / Instagram