|Upasana Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1975|
|Spouse||Neeraj Bharadwaj |
Upasana Singh is an Indian actress and comedian who is known for her portrayal of a deaf-mute character named Vaani in the film Judaai. On the other hand, she is also known for her appearance as Cruella/Kalipari in Son Pari and Gangaa in Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani.
Nawanshahr, Punjab, India
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Upasana has been married to –
- Neeraj Bharadwaj (2009-Present) – Upasana and actor Neeraj Bharadwaj met one another while working on the show Aye Dil-e-Nadaan. The couple tied the knot in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Upasana Singh Facts
- With her first salary, she bought her mother jewelry.
- Upasana made her debut feature film appearance in Babul in 1986. In 1997, she was cast in her first TV show as Mohini in Jai Hanuman.
- Some of her most-watched TV show appearances were Om Namah Shivay, Son Pari, The Kapil Sharma Show, Santoshi Maa, Aashiq Biwi Ka, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, and Chalo Saaf Karein.
- Her comic television and film credits include Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat, Pari Hoon Main, Maayka, Ye Meri Life Hai, and Bani – Ishq Da Kalma.
- From 2013 to 2016, she was featured in Comedy Nights with Kapil as the character of Pinky Sharma / “Bua” (paternal aunt).
- In 2018, Upasana was cast as Channo in the Punjabi film Carry on Jatta 2, alongside the likes of actors Gippy Grewal, Sonam Bajwa, and Jaswinder Bhalla.
- The earliest post that Upasana uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 28, 2019.
Featured Image By Bollywood Hungama / CC BY 3.0