|Erika Fong Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erika Fong is an American actress, creative director, and stylist who is known for her appearance in Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) and the pink power ranger in Power Rangers Samurai (2011).
Erika Winnie Fong
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
Actress, Stylist, Creative Director
- Siblings – Jess (Sister)
Erika is represented by Principal Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erika has dated –
- Ghayath Al-Obaidi – Erika tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend and best friend Ghayath Al-Obaidi in September 2021. The couple got married at a picturesque location in Italy.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
Erika is of Korean, Chinese, and British descent.
- Fuller lips
Erika Fong Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Erika made her debut TV show appearance as Mia (Pink Samurai Ranger) in Power Rangers Samurai in 2011.
- In 2014, Erika was cast in her first theatrical film as CIA Analyst in Transformers: Age of Extinction alongside the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz Beckham, and Jack Reynor.
- Her television credits include Power Rangers Super Samurai (2012) and For All Mankind (2022).
- From 2014 to 2015, Erika narrated 3 episodes of Killer Kids.
- The earliest post that Erika uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 13, 2017.
Featured Image By Erika Fong / Instagram