|Nicola Peltz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1995|
Nicola Peltz is an American actor, writer, producer, and director who has played Bradley Martin in the psychological horror drama series Bates Motel, Katara in the action-adventure fantasy film The Last Airbender, Tessa Yeager in the science fiction action film Transformers: Age of Extinction, Hannah in the horror film Our House, Marley Meyers in the drama film The Obituary of Tunde Johnson, Jane in the television series Inhumans, Kate Miller in the drama film Affluenza, Amber Altmyer in the drama film Back Roads, and Felicity in the romantic comedy film Holidate.
Nicola Anne Peltz
Westchester County, New York, United States
Nicola went to Rye Country Day School in Rye, New York.
As a desire to become an actress, she went to Manhattan Theatre Company.
Actor, Writer, Producer, Director
- Father – Nelson Peltz (Billionaire businessman and former owner of Snapple brand)
- Mother – Claudia (née Heffner) (Former model)
- Siblings – Nicola has 4 older brothers including Will Peltz, 2 younger brothers, and a sister.
- Others – Maurice Herbert Peltz (Paternal Grandfather), Claire Wechsler (Paternal Grandmother), William J. Heffner (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Marion Gatti (Maternal Grandmother)
Nicola Peltz has been signed with –
- Management 360
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Her net worth had been $50 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicola Peltz has dated –
- Justin Bieber (2016) – From May to July 2016, Nicola dated Canadian singer Justin Bieber.
- Charlie Oldman (2016) – Nicole was rumored to be dating model Charlie Oldman in 2016.
- Anwar Hadid (2017-2018) – Model Anwar Hadid and Nicola started dating publicly in January 2017 and confirmed by posting an Instagram picture together getting cozy. In May 2018, they had called it quits.
- Paul Klein (2018-2019)
- Brooklyn Beckham (2019-Present) – She started dating model and football player Brooklyn Beckham in 2019 and the couple got engaged on July 11, 2020. Nicola and Brooklyn got married on April 9, 2022, in Palm Beach, Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish (Austrian and Russian) ancestry on her father’s side and is of Italian, German, Welsh, and English descent on her mother’s side.
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 4 (UK) or 37 (EU)
She has appeared in the KCA commercial with Jackson Rathbone.
Peltz’s dad is Jewish.
Best Known For
Playing Katara in the film The Last Airbender (2010), and as Tessa Yeager in the science fiction action film Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014).
Nicole appeared in the 2006 Christmas comedy film Deck the Halls for her role as Mackenzie.
First TV Show
From 2013 to 2014, Nicole played the role of Bradley Martin in the drama thriller television series Bates Motel. During this time, she appeared in a total of 11 episodes.
Nicola Peltz Favorite Things
- Autobot (From Transformers) – Bumblebee
Source – TeenVogue.com
Nicola Peltz Facts
- She has played ice hockey as a child.
- By Nylon Magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue, Nicola was considered one of the 55 faces of the future.
- Nicole belongs to a family of ice hockey players and so she was also convinced that she would also become the same. But, after she turned 10, she changed her mind and decided to become an actress.
- For her role as Katara in the 2010 film “The Last Airbender”, Nicola was nominated in the “Worst Supporting Actress” category.
- She learned Tai Chi for the 2010 film The Last Airbender.
- Nicola started modeling at a very early age.
- She played the character named Felicity in the 2020 romantic comedy film, Holidate, starring Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, Jessica Capshaw, Frances Fisher, Manish Dayal, and Kristin Chenoweth.
- In June 2021, it was revealed that Nicola and Brooklyn Beckham had purchased a Beverly Hills-based house for $10.5 million. In February 2022, the couple listed the property for $10,999,999.