Luke Bracey is represented by
- Mark Morrissey and Associates
- Roar, LLC
6 ft or 183 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Bracey has dated –
- Dianna Agron (2015) – Luke was rumored to be going out with actress Dianna Agron in the early months of 2015. These dating rumors were completely based on their outing in Los Angeles in February during which they were spotted holding hands after a dinner date.
- Elliphant (2015-2016) – Luke was in a relationship with Swedish singer Elliphant. She made their relationship public in December 2015 by sharing a picture of them together on her Instagram account. Also, going by another of her Instagram post, they seem to have started dating in May 2015. Their relationship seemed to have fizzled out by the next year.
- Eiza Gonzalez (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
- Green eyes
- Blonde hair
He has also been featured in a TV spot for Jeep Renegade.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Cobra Commander in the military action movie, G.I. Joe: Retaliation (2013).
- Having played the role of FBI Agent Johnny Utah in the action thriller movie, Point Break (2015).
- Being cast in important roles in successful movies such as The Best of Me and Hacksaw Ridge.
In 2011, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Monte Carlo, which had Selena Gomez in the lead role.
First TV Show
In 2009, Luke Bracey made his first TV show appearance on the popular Australian TV show, Home and Away.
Luke Bracey follows a fairly active lifestyle to keep his body in shape. He hits the gym regularly and there are periods when he performs a grueling and intense workout routine. But, he doesn’t like to keep the schedule intact for long and instead, prefers to go with his own rhythms.
He prefers to keep his routine natural. However, that doesn’t mean he gives up on working out. He might go for a home workout comprising of 100 pushups and 100 sit-ups. Then, there are days when he likes to go for long walks and surfing, especially when he is back home in Australia.
Luke Bracey Favorite Things
- Childhood Movie – Forrest Gump (1994)
Source – Interview Magazine
Luke Bracey Facts
- While growing up, he was very much into surfing. He credits his father for his love of surfing and claims that he had barely learned to walk when his father had put him on the board.
- While growing up, he was a decent Australian Rules Football player. He even used to play for Harbord United Devils as a halfback.
- Luke also used to play rugby in high school. He was a member of New South Wales based team NSM Rugby Schoolboys.
- When he auditioned for a role in Home and Away, he wasn’t sure that he was going to pursue acting full time. It was on his 4th day on the sets that he realized he could make a career out of it.
- He moved to Los Angeles at the age of 20.
- In his early uncertain days as an actor, he was looking at a career in the construction industry for a backup in case he couldn’t earn living as an actor.
- Before Jamie Dornan was selected for the lead role, Bracey was one of the leading contenders to play the role of Christian Grey in the Fifty Shades trilogy.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0