|Eiza González Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eiza González is a Mexican actress, theatre artist, and singer who rose to fame with her performance as Lola Valente in the Mexican musical telenovela Lola, érase una vez and has since been a part of various projects including From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, Sueña conmigo, Amores verdaderos, Cut Throat City, Alita: Battle Angel, I Care a Lot, Horton Hears a Who!, Jem and the Holograms, Welcome to Marwen, Paradise Hills, Mujeres asesinas, Hobbs & Shaw, and She’s Missing. In addition to acting, she has also released several tracks, albums, and extended plays like Te Acordarás de Mí, Mi Destino Soy Yo, Contracorriente, Te Acordarás de Mí, and Invisible.
Eiza González Reyna
Caborca, Sonora, México
Los Angeles, California, United States
Eiza did her schooling at Edron Academy and the American School Foundation in Mexico City.
Gonzalez learnt acting skills from Centro de Educación Artística run by Televisa.
Actress, Singer, Theatre Artist
- Father – Carlos González (Died when Eiza was 12)
- Mother – Glenda Reyna (Former Mexican Model)
- Siblings – Yulen González Reyna (Older Brother) (Yulen is 12 years Eiza’s senior)
- Others – José Carlos González González (Paternal Grandfather), María de la Concepción “Conchita” Álvarez Sánchez (Paternal Grandmother),
She has been signed with –
- Management 360
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
Latin pop, dance-pop, electropop
She has released her albums via EMI Televisa Music, EMI Music
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123½ lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eiza Gonzalez has dated –
- Alejandro Fernández (2010-2011) – From 2010 to 2011, she was RUMORed to be dating fellow singer Alejandro Fernández. When Eiza was staying at Argentina for the filming of one of her series, she was RUMORed to be staying at his place in Argentina. Later, when she released her song “Te acordarás de mi” in 2011, it was said to be based on her relationship with Alejandro.
- Pepe Diaz (2011-2013) – 15 years her senior, Brazilian businessman Pepe Diaz was romantically linked with Eiza from July 2011 to June 2013. They dated ON and OFF for two years.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – Eiza briefly dated Australian actor, Liam Hemsworth. They first met during a Las Vegas party in September 2013 and went on a couple of dates until November 2013.
- D.J. Cotrona (2014-2016) – Eiza met American actor, D.J. Cotrona on the set of From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and started dating him in September 2014. They dated until the summer of 2016 and split.
- Josh Duhamel (2018) – In February 2018, Eiza started dating actor Josh Duhamel. They were seen showing PDA in July 2018 during a trip to Mexico. But, in the same month, they announced their breakup.
- Klay Thompson (2019) – In April 2019, she had a brief relationship with the basketball player, Klay Thompson.
- Luke Bracey (2019) – She had a brief romance with Australian actor Luke Bracey from November 2019 to December 2019.
- Timothée Chalamet (2020) – In June 2020, Eiza started dating actor Timothée Chalamet. Their relationship was short-lived and it fizzled out soon.
- Dusty Lachowicz (2020) – In November 2020, it was RUMORed that she had a fling with model Dusty Lachowicz.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican, Spanish (Andalusian, Aragonese, Asturian, Cantabrian, Castilian, Extremaduran, Leonese, Valencian), Indigenous, African, Basque, Galician, German, Portuguese, and Italian descent.
She is naturally a “Brunette,” but has been seen in “Honey Blonde” hair as well.
- Attractive looks
- Right dimpled smile
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 39.5 (EU)
In March 2015, she was announced as the new Neutrogena brand ambassador.
Best Known For
Playing Dolores “Lola” Valente Pescador in Televisa’s telenovela Lola…Érase una vez from 2007 to 2008, and as Santanico Pandemonium in the El Rey’s horror series From Dusk till Dawn: The Series.
Eiza released her debut album Contracorriente on November 24, 2009, in Mexico via EMI Televisa Music. It peaked at #13 in Mexico and #25 in US music charts.
As an actress, she debuted with the 2014 film Casi 30 for her role as Cristina. It was filmed in 2012.
Before that, she had already done two Spanish-language voiceovers in 2008 and 2013.
First TV Show
From 2007 to 2008, she played the lead role as Lola in the Mexican melodrama telenovela Lola…Érase una vez.
In general, she stays fit by eating right. She believes your body shape is actually 70% diet and rest workout.
To play her character in the TV series From Dusk Till Dawn, she had to gain weight so that she could fit well in her character who was a super curvy woman.
For that, she started eating more carbohydrates and proteins. She was on a Zone diet.
Of course, weight training and cardio (like rope skipping and spinning) was also a part of her weight gain schedule.
Eiza González Favorite Things
- Latin Dishes – Chilaquiles verdes, chiles en nogada, pollo con mole
- Soup – Sopa de tortilla
- Dessert – Any type of cookie (if it has chocolate, then better)
Source – Cosmopolitan
Eiza González Facts
- Eiza’s professional career started in 2007.
- When she was 12, she lost her dad in a motorcycle accident.
- She has no sister, just one brother who is 12 years older than her.
- Eiza is fluent in English, and Spanish and also speaks Italian.
- As a child, she was diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and so takes medicine for it.
- In August 2013, Eiza went from Mexico to Los Angeles, California to advance her acting career.
- She like those men who love to walk in rain and enjoy long deep talk.
- She has also appeared in an episode of Sesame Street Mexico.
- Eiza has suffered from an eating disorder in the past.
- Because she didn’t like the way she looked, Eiza had a nose job in 2011.
- In December 2020, she revealed that had been struggling with allergies and was allergic to dozens of foods and animals. She has also struggled with many breathing issues like sinus infections.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs like Propuesta Indecente by Romeo Santos and Supplies by Justin Timberlake.