|Macarena Achaga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1992|
Macarena Achaga is an Argentinian model, actress, singer, and TV hostess who has acted in films such as En las Buenas y en las Malas (2019) and The Father of the Bride (2022). She is also well recognized for portraying characters such as Leonora Martínez in the teen musical comedy-drama TV series Miss XV (2012), Jenny Parra in the teen drama TV series Gossip Girl: Acapulco (2013), Olivia Nieves in the crime drama TV series La Piloto (2017–2018), and Valentina Carvajal in the telenovela Amar a Muerte (2018–2019). Besides that, she has been featured in several music videos and had also released a few singles as a member of the Mexican-Argentine pop group Eme 15 (2011-2014).
Macarena Achaga Figueroa
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Mexico City, Mexico
Model, Actress, Singer, TV Hostess
- Father – Leopoldo Achaga (Architect)
- Mother – Soledad Figueroa (Architect)
- Siblings – Santiago Achaga (Younger Brother) (Actor, Director)
Pop, Dance Pop, Latin Pop, Electropop
Warner Music México
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Macarena has dated –
- Juanpa Zurita (2021-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Argentinian descent.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Macarena Achaga Facts
- When Macarena was 15 years old, she used to travel up to 5 hours every week by bus from Mar del Plata to Buenos Aires looking for modeling jobs. She had eventually been signed up by Pink Model Management and Mulittalient Agency in Buenos Aires. Aged 18, she had permanently moved to Buenos Aires to sustain her modeling career.
- She went on to model for various Argentine clothing brands like Sweet Victorians, Doll Fins, and Muaaa. She had also been featured in several print and TV commercials. During this time, she had briefly lived in Mexico and France for her modeling assignments.
- In June 2011, she was in Mexico City attending a workshop at Televisa San Ángel, a film and TV studio. It was there that she was spotted by Pedro Damián, a Mexican actor, TV producer, and director. He had invited her to audition for Miss XV, the network’s new tween-oriented musical TV series. Macarena was eventually cast in the show which became her acting breakthrough. She was the only Argentinian cast member on the show and had to permanently move to Mexico City for the filming.
- While she was attending the final castings for Miss XV in Mexico City, she had also been invited to join the pop group Eme 15 as its 6th and final band member. The band went on to release a few singles and music videos but had broken up following their final concert in January 2014 in Acapulco, Mexico.
- She had continued working as a model even after her career as an actress had taken off in Mexico. In October 2013, she had been featured in a breast cancer awareness ad campaign in Mexico for Tommy Hilfiger handbags. She had also starred in a web mini-series advertisement for Nescafé Dolce Cafe, co-promoting the brand alongside her TV series Gossip Girl: Acapulco (2013) in Mexico.
Featured Image by Macarena Achaga / Instagram