|Madeline Brewer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1992|
Madeline Brewer is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Tricia Miller in Orange Is the New Black, Alice/Lola in Cam, Janine Lindo in The Handmaid’s Tale, and Miranda Cates in Hemlock Grove. She has also appeared in several TV shows and films such as Black Mirror, Acting for a Cause, Shining Girls, Space Oddity, Flesh and Blood, Hedgehog, Captive State, Now Is Everything, Separation, and many more. For her acting skills, Madeline has been nominated for numerous awards such as the Primetime Emmy Award.
Pitman, New Jersey, United States
She lives in an elegant apartment in Mar Vista neighborhood of Los Angeles, which is just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean.
Madeline Brewer went to the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City. She eventually graduated from the academy with a BFA in Music Theatre in 2012.
- Father – Mark Brewer
- Mother – Laurie Brewer
Madeline Brewer is represented by Beverly Hills-based Inphenate.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madeline Brewer has dated –
- Spencer Neville – Madeline has been linked with actor and producer Spencer Neville since the second half of 2016. They met while working in Bret Easton Ellis’s TV series, The Deleted. Their relationship rumors have been sparked by their social media activity. In her June 2017 interview with Cosmopolitan, it was revealed that he was her first roommate. Spencer was also mentioned as her boyfriend in one of the lines in the article.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has been spotted with ‘Blonde’ highlights and overall Auburn makeover.
- Blue eyes
- High cheekbones
In 2015, Madeline Brewer was featured in a TV commercial for Toyota, which was broadcasted during Super Bowl.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Tricia Miller in the Netflix comedy-drama TV series, Orange Is the New Black.
- Having played the role of Miranda Cates in the thriller-horror Netflix series, Hemlock Grove.
- Having played the role of Janine/Ofwarren in the dystopian drama TV series, The Handmaid’s Tale, which was based on Canadian writer Margaret Atwood’s novel of the same name.
In 2017, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Flesh and Blood.
First TV Show
In 2013, Madeline Brewer made her first TV show appearance in the dark comedy web series, Orange is the New Black.
Madeline Brewer relies on Pilates to keep herself fit and trim. Apart from Pilates, she also relies on long hikes for her additional fitness work.
When she is traveling for the shoots, she relies on yoga for her workout needs. She also goes for long walks whenever she is shooting in a new city. She also makes sure that she is getting a sufficient amount of sleep.
Madeline Brewer Favorite Things
- Breakfast – Cinnamon French toast
- Lunch – Chicken cheesesteak from Govinda’s in Philadelphia
- Beauty Products – Kiehl’s Earth Clay Cleanser, Tammy Fender Cleanser and Tammy Fender rose water
- Travel Destination – Her hometown
- Always In The Fridge – Avocados, peanut butter, and almond butter
Source – The New Potato
Madeline Brewer Facts
- At the age of 18, she managed to win the crown at the 55th annual Miss Pitman Pageant in 2010.
- Early in her life, she was very inspired by her father and even took training to become a classical singer for 11 years.
- During her early struggling days as an actress, she used to work as a waitress in New York City.
- Her audition for Orange is the New Black didn’t go well as she wasn’t prepared enough for the audition. Plus, she had difficulty in remembering her lines.
- After her stint in Orange is the New Black ended, she didn’t have any significant role and spent months giving endless auditions.
- As she couldn’t find good work after Hemlock Grove, she sunk into depression and anxiety. Also, personal problems with her then-boyfriend made it worse and she started drinking heavily. During that difficult period, she decided acting wasn’t for her, so she stopped auditioning and started taking classes to become a yoga instructor.
- Halfway through the certification course, she decided to give acting another try and decided to move to Los Angeles to focus fully on her acting career.
- In 2022, through an Instagram post, Madeline revealed that she had an abortion at the age of 20.
Featured Image by Scottnewman1 / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0