Joshua David Duhamel
Minot, North Dakota, USA
1310 N Kenter Avenue, Brentwood, California, USA
Josh attended Minot State University.
Actor, former model
- Father – Larry Duhamel (Advertising Salesman)
- Mother – Bonnie L. Kemper (Medical Therapist)
- Siblings – Ashlee Duhamel (Younger Sister), Mckenzee Duhamel (Younger Sister), Kassidy Duhamel (Younger Sister).
Josh is signed to John Carrabino Management (Talent Management Company).
6 ft 3½ in or 192 cm
196 lbs or 89 kg
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Reena Hammer – There were RUMORs that linked Josh with the British businesswoman Reena Hammer.
- Kristy Pierce (2001-2004) – In 2001, Josh started dating the American model Kristy Pierce. They were together for 3 years until they split up in 2004.
- Nikki Cox (2003) – Josh had an encounter with his fellow actress Nikki Cox, with whom he played in the TV series Las Vegas.
- Heidi Mueller (2004) – Josh had an encounter with American actress Heidi Mueller.
- Nicole Forrester (2004) – Another RUMOR appeared in 2004 in which Duhamel was linked to a blonde pole dancer Nicole Forrester.
- Fergie (2004-2017) – Josh met the well known American singer Fergie in September 2004 on the set of Las Vegas and started dating her. They got engaged on December 25, 2007, and married 2 years later on January 10, 2009. Josh and Fergie Duhamel had a son Axl Jack Duhamel on August 29, 2013. In September 2017, the couple announced about their break up. Overall, they were married for a little over 8 years.
- Eiza Gonzalez (2018-Present) – In the summer of 2018, actors Josh and Eiza Gonzalez started dating each other. They were first pictured in June 2018 and later in July, they were seen holidaying in Mexico.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Norwegian, Irish, English, and French-Canadian descent.
- Deep voice
- His Height (192 cm)
- Great muscular body
Josh appeared in As I See It (2000) by photographer Greg Gorman. He did a TV commercial for GAP (2004).
He was seen in print ads for The Gentlemen’s Fund charitable fund support in 2010.
Best Known For
His appearances in the movies Transformers series, When in Rome (2010), Life As We Know It (2010), NBC TV show Las Vegas, New Year’s Eve (2011) and Safe Haven (2013).
He first appeared in the movie The Picture of Dorian Gray (2005), in which he played as Dorian Gray.
First TV Show
For the first time, Josh appeared in the TV series All My Children in 1999, in which he played the character of Leo du Pres.
Josh loves working out with his spouse Fergie. Josh’s workout consists of weightlifting and cardio training. Josh says –
“With my diet I drink Glowing Green Smoothie, a product found by my nutritionist Kimberly Snyder”
Josh Duhamel Favorite Things
- Sports – Football
- Team – Minnesota Vikings
Source – DailyMail
Josh Duhamel Facts
- He played as a quarterback for the University of Minot football team.
- His parents got divorced during his youth.
- Josh Duhamel is a former fashion model.
- Before becoming an actor, he worked in a construction business.
- He lived in New York before he relocated to Los Angeles.
- He shares the same middle name as his father.
- As a teenager, he worked as a lifeguard at a pool.
- Josh and his wife Fergie went to the Maldives for their honeymoon.
- Josh is a liberal democrat.
- Follow Josh on his Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.