|Manish Dayal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1983|
Manish Dayal is an American actor, voiceover artist, director, and producer who is known for playing Dr. Devon Pravesh in the medical drama show The Resident, Raj Kher in The CW teen drama series 90210, Hal in the conspiracy thriller series Rubicon, Hassan Kadam in the comedy-drama film The Hundred-Foot Journey, Shashi Dhar in the Netflix animated show Fast & Furious: Spy Racers, and Jeet Kumar in the historical-drama film Viceroy’s House. Moreover, he has guest-starred in shows like CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Good Wife, Outsourced, and Switched at Birth.
Manish Dayal, Manish Sudhir Patel
Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Manish Dayal studied at Marshall Elementary School and then got enrolled at Heathwood Hall Episcopal School in Columbia. Afterward, he attended the George Washington University (GW or GWU) and graduated with a degree in International Business.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer
- Father – Sudhir Patel
- Mother – Hema Patel
- Sibling – Neisha Patel (Vascular neurology fellow at Columbia University Medical Center)
Manish Dayal has been represented by –
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Manish Dayal has dated –
- Snehal Patel – He has been married to Snehal Patel and the duo parents 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Manish Dayal is of Gujarati descent.
He was cast in a TV commercial for Windows Vista in 2007. He has also done endorsement work for brands like Dominos Pizza and McDonald’s.
Manish Dayal Facts
- He uses his grandfather’s name ‘Dayal’ as his stage surname.
- He was cast as Cyrus Kapoor in the 2008 Indian Hindi-language coming of age romantic comedy film, Jaane Tu… Ya Jaane Na, starring Imran Khan and Genelia D’Souza.
- Alongside Hugh Bonneville, Gillian Anderson, and Huma Qureshi, Manish Dayal co-starred as Jeet Kumar in the 2017 British-Indian historical drama film, Viceroy’s House, based on Freedom at Midnight by Larry Collins and Dominique Lapierre, and The Shadow of the Great Game: The Untold Story of Partition by Narendra Singh Sarila.
- In 2018, Manish Dayal started playing the role of Devon Pravesh, a 2nd-year resident internist at Chastain Park Memorial Hospital, in the medical drama television series, The Resident.
- He was cast in the recurring role of Shashi Dhar, the leader of the SH1FT3R group, in the Netflix computer-animated series, Fast & Furious Spy Racers, in 2019.
- Manish has also done voiceover work for video games like Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- He appeared as a doctor named Faarooq in the 2020 romantic comedy film, Holidate, starring Emma Roberts and Luke Bracey.
Featured Image by Manish Dayal / Instagram