|Paul Klein Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1988|
Paul Klein is an American musician and singer who is best known for being the frontman and lead vocalist of the indie-pop band, LANY, which also includes artists Charles Leslie “Les” Priest and Jake Clifford Goss.
Paul Jason Klein
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Indie Pop, Synth-Pop, Dream Pop
Vocals, Piano, Keyboards, Guitar
Polydor Records Ltd., Interscope Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Klein has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Chiseled facial features
- Tattoos on his arms
Paul Klein Facts
- It was in Nashville that he started composing music with his LANY bandmates.
- Before LANY, he used to work as a solo artist.
- The band’s name LANY stands for “Los Angeles New York” and Paul Klein once said, “We knew we wanted a four-letter word because of design and aesthetic purposes, but as you can imagine, all the four-letter words in the entire world are taken. We moved to acronyms and for a while we thought we would be TTYL, but then we decided we didn’t want to be 13 for the rest of our lives. I eventually thought of the span across the country from L.A. to New York, and at first I was thinking it would be L-A-N-Y, but people kept getting confused on how to pronounce it when I told them, saying things like ‘L-A-and-Y?’ So then we’re like forget it—let’s call ourselves LANY, pronounced Lay-Nee.”
- On June 30, 2017, he released LANY‘s first eponymous studio album via Polydor Records and it includes the band’s popular song ILYSB. The album was ranked at number #4 on US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart and New Zealand Heatseeker Albums (RMNZ) chart, at number #5 on US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart, and at number #32 on US Billboard 200 chart.
- As a model, Paul Klein has worked with some of the distinguished brands of the fashion industry like Prada, Banana Republic, and Zanerobe.
Featured Image by Paul Klein / Instagram