|Jack Reynor Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jack Reynor is an Irish-American actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Jack Parsons in Strange Angel, Burton Fisher in The Peripheral, and Shane Dyson in Transformers: Age of Extinction. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Delivery Man, What Richard Did, Dollhouse, The Secret Scripture, Sing Street, A Royal Night Out, The Man with the Iron Heart, Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle, Bainne, and many more.
Longmont, Colorado, United States
He attended primary school in the Valleymount local village.
In 2004, he studied at the Belvedere College, which is a private Jesuit secondary school for boys in Dublin, Ireland.
- Mother – Tara O’Grady (Human Rights Lawyer)
- Siblings – He has a younger brother and sister.
- Others – Pat Reynor (Maternal Grandmother), Damien Reynor (Maternal Grandfather)
He is managed by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Reynor dated –
- Madeline Mulqueen (2012-Present) – Jack Reynor is in a relationship with the Irish model and actress Madeline Mulqueen and the two got engaged in 2014. They are yet to tie the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick Irish accent
- Boy-next-door attitude
- Smiling face
Best Known For
Some of his notable works include Lenny Abrahamson’s What Richard Did (2012), Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014), Gerard Barrett’s Glassland (2014), Macbeth (2015), and Sing Street (2016).
He made his acting debut with Kevin Liddy’s Country in 2000 as an altar boy.
First TV Show
In 2014, he had a guest appearance on the talk show Sidewalks Entertainment as himself in an episode entitled “Jack, Nicola & Kevin”.
Jack Reynor trained for his Transformers role under the guidance of his fiancee and a qualified personal trainer Madeline Mulqueen.
Jack Reynor Favorite Things
- Actress – Marion Cotillard
- Actor – Michael Bay
- Movie – Taxi (1998), The Rock (1996)
- Place – Los Angeles
- Food – Toasted Bagels
- Book – Dracula (By Bram Stoker)
Source – IMDb.com, MTV.com
Jack Reynor Facts
- Jack Reynor and his family moved to Valleymount, County Wicklow, Ireland when he was only 2 years old and he lived there with his mother and maternal grandparents.
- While at the Belvedere College, he performed in many theater productions.
- He began taking interest in acting after working in the 2000 film Country.
- Jack is a dual citizen of Ireland and the U.S.
- Jack is good friends with Irish-German actor Michael Fassbender.