|Abbey Mordue Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1988|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Abbey Mordue is an Australian actress, singer, comedian, and theatre artist who is best known for appearing as Kerry in The Inbetweeners, a British coming-of-age television teen sitcom. Also, she co-founded the music-comedy group called Four Femmes on the Thames in the year 2011.
Abbey Joy Mordue
London, England, United Kingdom
Abbey Mordue attended the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama and received a degree in Acting for the Musical Stage. Later, she joined the Guildhall School of Music & Drama on a scholarship and received a degree in Master of Music in Performance, specializing in Jazz Singing.
Actress, Singer, Theatre Artist, Comedian
Abbey Mordue has been repped by Michelle Braidman Associates, Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Jazz, Pop, Soul, Musical Theatre
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Abbey Mordue Facts
- She has been passionate about singing from a young age and her mother had stated that “Abbey was singing the alphabet before she could talk”.
- Abbey Mordue made her singing debut at the Sydney Opera House when she was 8 years old.
- She had been the Head Chorister of the school choir as well as achieved Grade 8 singing by the age of 17.
- In September 2010, Abbey Mordue played the character named Kerry in an episode titled Will’s Dilemma of The Inbetweeners. The series follows the misadventures of suburban teenager Will McKenzie and his friends at the fictional Rudge Park Comprehensive.
- Four Femmes on the Thames won the UK Music Comedy Awards 2016.
- She has performed regularly at Soho Houses’ Café Monico and Café Boheme.